Uberzone (Music Appreciators of Any type, GO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Ok I dont know if anyone here has heard of Uberzone, but hes definitely one of the sickest motherfuckers in America thats doing shit which defy's genres. Actually, the genre that hes usually classified into is BREAKBEATS.. hes compared to Crystal Method, Chemical Brothers... Dan the Automator (gorillaz producer) and other Breakbeat producers like that.

But seriously, i cant even start to describe how diverse his style in. Im going to post up a sample track for those who want to "test" this out before they get the full album itself. But just KNOW that there is one not single track I could post up which would represent ANYTHING else on the full disc.

Hes the producer that all producers wish they were. Nothing less than a music prodigy... he also plays the drums 'during' his DJ sets, while hes performing at any events. I dont know if anyone knows how hard it is to .. "play the drums", while youre "mixing records", but its pretty god damn outrageous in my mind.

Check out the sample song while i upload the album.

anyone who likes turntablism, scratching, fat fucking beats, and non-cheesey vocals... will dig this more than they ever saw coming. With some bass turned up, this shit will put you out of commission when he starts going NUTS with the scratching.

Uberzone - Beat Bionic