Troll on the left ((VS)) PGBD on the right

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
so we dont clutter other threads with our debate...

my claims..

1)Iraq was a blunder
2)Neo-cons are facists
3)racial/terrorist profiling is wrong..
4)9/11 was an insde job
^^
threw the last one in for fun..

ill let u start off with your opening statements...

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
You're much more intelligent than me and you're way more informed. By the way, please don't ever refer to me in a condescending manner like that again. I've never done that nor would I ever do that. Good luck with your rap career.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
ive had debate's with many a people on here but i have yet to come across someone to back down from the challenge they themself have issued.. im a confident person in general.. i have no desire to upstage u for the simple fact of self pleasure, only to help educate the masses...

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
To be clear, dumbass, I was talking about that specific thread. I didn't ask to have you create an entirely new one and draw everyone's attention.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
PGBD said:
To be clear, dumbass, I was talking about that specific thread. I didn't ask to have you create an entirely new one and draw everyone's attention.
u said debate wise u coulda been more specific.. u disagree with the claims i numberd or jus dont wanna bother to discuss your opinion on them? aite yea i got condescending quik because if your going to support those types of views and pass em off as truth to everybody you should expect that the otherside will always come back with their opinion.. i can have a debate with somebody and not judge them personally for it but like i said i thought u were challenging me to one.. :confused: but thanx for the luck, hope u have plenty of it in yourfuture as well.

@everybody else: thx