Tournament Winner!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
The winner of the tournament is Dvious by a slim margin. Congratulations Dvious.

More tournaments will follow, once i recover from this one. I thank everybody who participated, and i would like to apologize to all those who felt they were a victim of unfair treatment. Life's a bitch.

Now...in keeping my promise, the final segment of the tournament will be a battle between me and Dvious to see who gets the title. Good luck Dvious.

Apr 25, 2002
ya lost early,quit bitchin'.he didnt run a good tourney cus you lost.
you booty hurt cus either you got fucked in the ass or because you lost and im guessin its cus you got fucked in the ass....

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Actually its an official title that Vamps is giving out, cocksucker.

You feel enlightened now?

Didn't think so, ur too damn ignorant.

Apr 25, 2002
damn Tadou,your a lil bitch,you need some pussy quick....

first off, fuck a loosers bracket,the loosers lost,simple as that....

second,it was a good tourney,your punk ass lost so deal with it,you aint the shit....

3rd...the vets aint the best,just cause not every body posts on this forum dont make them any more wack than a vet....

4th,the winner earned it acording to the votes....

5th,you didnt win cus you didnt deserve it....

6th,stop bitchin' punk....

7th,good luck touring local tupper ware parties....

Apr 25, 2002
alright punk bitch....

this covo is retired....again,unless your gonna fly down here and get slapped in tha face with my dick then theres nothin else to say to your punk ass....