TOURNAMENT PROBLEMS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is Stealth cool?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Stealth

May 8, 2002
If anyone has a problem with the tournament or whatever, say it here or forever hold your piece. The other posts are getting too cluttered with fighting and bitching (which i'll admit i'm a part of). If everything is cool, and nobody has any problems, then this post will stay blank. But if anybody needs to vent, hates the tournament, hates me, hates someone else, say it here.

I personally get sick of people with big heads who talk a lot of shit but can't back it up. There's too much of an ego problem around the flows board, and some of ya'll need to humble a little bit. I could go around all day saying how great i was, and in doing so, people would probably believe i was great. But i think true greatness is measured in how much somebody else feels you. So i wait until people tell me i'm good, let their words speak for me, and never talk myself up. That's just my style, and a little advice. But most of ya'll on here are pretty good, so keep workin at your shit.

That's my 2 cents for the day.

All of you are special, and goddammit, people do you like you.