the tech n9ne logo psd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2005
Couple days ago i was looking for the font... i couldnt find it so this is what i am using. Just thought id post it for anyone who wants it. It looks awesome with layer effects (emboss, stroke, etc.). It was the biggest and best resolution tech n9ne logo i could find so i just removed the glow behind the text and cleaned up a bit.. Hope you like it.. i am making a mixtape of some tech n9ne stuff so ill post a cover soon (not that anyone cares :lick: )

Feb 9, 2005
no problem wit the psd.. it only took a few minutes to pull off the glow but it took a few to clean the edges.. :)

- tormentid.. im up in the tc myself.. where u at in mpls? nice background for that image.. love the angryblue font myself

- jaguar.. that sig with anghellic tech is SICK! Nice job wit it.. love how u did ur name too...

Feb 9, 2005
While I'm at it.. ill also post the Tech N9ne Cross... Its got his numbers 6688800000946993 and everything.. it looks pretty good but i wish i could have had a little more high quality image to start with.. its transparent around the cross but i needed some color so u could see it.

(Cuz the barcode it needs to be in 100% to really see it well)

OK SO I KNOW THIS IS REALLY LAME BUT I COULDNT GET IT TO FIT UNDER THE 314 KB LIMIT... JUST REMOVE THE .ZIP PART AND ITS AN ACE FILE... SHOULD BE Tech9Cross_LiLFL9P.ACE TO OPEN IT...

Feb 2, 2009
I used the one from the absolute power cd to get tatted on my forearm... that's a decent one to use. It's got the metallic look.