The Siccness BBQ was the shit.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
I was there just to check it out and support the Siccness and meet some artists and people off the board. Then I noticed that Joey and Nick were a little overwhelmed behind the grill so I volunteered to help out cooking. I was the big white cat in the Capitalize Records T-Shirt. Joey kept bringing me beer and the three of us kept cooking till the event shut down. Thanks Vamps and Curbie for the Siccness T-Shirt hook up and for puttin on such a cool event and Joey and Nick for being cool about letting me help out.

Artists I cooked burgers for:
Cellski
I-Roc
Bald Head Ric
First Degree
ADR

Artist I just bullshitted with around the grill:
Ray Luv
Ant D.O.G. of the (Link Crew)
and various others

Apr 25, 2002
SCRILLA said:
I was there just to check it out and support the Siccness and meet some artists and people off the board. Then I noticed that Joey and Nick were a little overwhelmed behind the grill so I volunteered to help out cooking. I was the big white cat in the Capitalize Records T-Shirt. Joey kept bringing me beer and the three of us kept cooking till the event shut down. Thanks Vamps and Curbie for the Siccness T-Shirt hook up and for puttin on such a cool event and Joey and Nick for being cool about letting me help out.

Artists I cooked burgers for:
Cellski
I-Roc
Bald Head Ric
First Degree
ADR

Artist I just bullshitted with around the grill:
Ray Luv
Ant D.O.G. of the (Link Crew)
and various others
lol@the artists you cooked burgers for...you are a priviledged man!! :rolleyes: