The "REAL" on LOST SOULS....Album tracklisting, videos and mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 19, 2004
EXCLUSIVE LOST SOULS TRACK FEAT. YA'BOY...LISTEN HERE

Exclusive track feat. Ya' Boy (upcoming mixtape)
Body: Go out and cope Ya' Boy new album, Rookie of the Year...we need to create a support system with this bay area movement. Support each artist 100%...dats whats up...get atcha boy Tripple Jay aka Jack Trip reppin dat 6/50 soil LOST SOULS

http://www.myspace.com/soulasystem

The album is in it's final stages. I just wanna say that. Alot of hardwork and dedication has been put fourth. We firmly believe in our actions. To raise the standards. Based on fundamentals that we live by. We have been promoting this project for over a year. Lost Souls, "Lost and Found." Before releasing the project, we have a mixtape scheduled to be released. The title of the mixtape is still pending. We have recorded over 300 plus tunes. Some of you recognize us locally. Were still doing our thang. A common question asked when noticed. Group members consist of Jesse "J-Child" Norales(24), Justin "Tripple-Jay" Jack (25). The two have been recording music and performing for over a decade. The chemistry between us is crazy. On behalf of Lost Souls, we would like to thank all of you. For being patient with the manifestation of our art. The project is promised to be a collectors item. Classic bay area hip hop. Born from trials and tribulations. Mirrored thru the thoughts of two artist. The album will also come along with a DVD. The video single is titled, "Bottle After Bottle."Also including "Stop What U Doing." The single feat. lyrical world wizard Enzyme.The album will serve as it's soundtrack. We will be shooting the video for "Bottle After Bottle" in October. So to all my peoples who didn't make it to the first video shoot. This will be the first single from our album. The song is banannas. Already a favorite by close affiliates. We have been hard at work. The independent game is about patience. The stars eventually align. Perserverance is the key. Trustworthyness is always a factor. Finances and dedication. None of this means nothing without forseeing the dream. Follow your ambition. Soulasystem.com will also be updated. The new website will have plenty interactive features. We are starting our cross-promotions campaign. Expect to see the fellas walking with rare-breeds of pitbulls, promoting alchohol beverages, eye candy-sections etc. Log onto Nitelifehookup.com. This site features us also. More to come in the next coming month. Stay posted...... Soulasystem Entertainmnent
ALBUM AND MIXTAPE TRACKLISTING

ALBUM TRACKLISTING...IN ORDER

1. INTRO
2.ON THE WAY
3.THE HYPE
4.FRISCO IS BANGIN
5.BOTTLE AFTER BOTTLE
6.STOP WHAT U DOING FEAT. ENZYME
7.WHUTSTHEJUMPOFF?
8.D.C. (DALY CITY ANTHEM)
9.THE BULLET
10.TED DANCIN FEAT. RUBSKY
11.SOME MO LIQU-HER
12.MR. EMPTY PANTS
13.OL' SO HAPPY
14.MAKE ME LAUGH

15.HOODBATS
16.TIME 2 RIDE
17.LOVE 2 SMOKE
18.50/50 LOVE FEAT. REENA LYHNN
19.WEEKEND ESCAPE
20.TU SABES
21.CHIEFS AND INDIANS
22.RETURN OF THE NIGGA
23.LONG LOST SON FEAT. CAIT LA DEE
24.SUNSHINE

INCLUDES VIDEO SINGLE'S, "BOTTLE AFTER BOTTLE" AND "STOP WHAT U DOING"

THAT'S THE ALBUM LINE UP...MIXTAPE TRACKS TO USE...IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER..

YES YES YALL
SITTIN IN MY ROOM FEAT. SYSTEM OF A DOWN, ENZYME
PUT EM UP FEAT. YA'BOY
IN MY HOOD REMIX
I GOTTA GET IT FEAT. KEAK DA SNEAK
NELLY BEAT FREESTYLE
I COME THROO
ALL WEEK FREEK
50/50 LOVE...SUMMERTIME BEAT
T.I. FREESTYLE BEAT
CRY MY LAST CRY FEAT. RUBSKY
MISSY ELLIOT BEAT FREESTYLE