The "Get it off your chest/I got a problem with you/Shit talking/NetBanging thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
The "Get it off your chest/I got a problem with you/Shit talking/NetBanging thread!

The title of the thread says it all. No holds barred. Let the games begin! LOL

May 1, 2003
on a serious note...This should be made vital an all bullshit threads that go wrong should be moved here. The boxing ring of the Siccness! Lawlessness...the Peshawar of the internet!

Mar 17, 2006
FREAKS, cuzzo i want my 2$ or my CD, i havnt forgot and i'll never forget, i'll be like that dude on Dont be a menace where im slappin ur ass while ur dead in a casket talkin about i want my money, thats like 5 packs of ramen noodles i could get with that 2$, i done killed niggas for less shit than that, dont be playin with money mayne:siccness:

Jun 9, 2007
I'm so fucking sick and tired of all the fucking shitnuggets on this piece of shit board posting stupid ass shit about stupid ass topics that nobody who's not drunk or high gives two shits or a damn about, with your stupid ass YouTube videos and nasty ass pictures of ghetto whore garbagetittied cumfaced crackheads who you consider "fine" because you've never fucked a real vagina in your life and if you ever saw one you'd try to put a fucking band-aid on it, you fucking pimpledicks, eat a big steaming pile of horsevomit and get fucked by a leprechaun on your birthday while drinking drainage from a popped herpes sore, you fucking whores!!!!

that felt good. :)

Jun 15, 2005
Nebulizah said:
I'm so fucking sick and tired of all the fucking shitnuggets on this piece of shit board posting stupid ass shit about stupid ass topics that nobody who's not drunk or high gives two shits or a damn about, with your stupid ass YouTube videos and nasty ass pictures of ghetto whore garbagetittied cumfaced crackheads who you consider "fine" because you've never fucked a real vagina in your life and if you ever saw one you'd try to put a fucking band-aid on it, you fucking pimpledicks, eat a big steaming pile of horsevomit and get fucked by a leprechaun on your birthday while drinking drainage from a popped herpes sore, you fucking whores!!!!

that was nice. thank you

Jun 5, 2004
Nebulizah said:

i hope u eat a tarantula and die u piece of shit

Jun 5, 2004
LurccH918 said:
FREAKS, cuzzo i want my 2$ or my CD, i havnt forgot and i'll never forget, i'll be like that dude on Dont be a menace where im slappin ur ass while ur dead in a casket talkin about i want my money, thats like 5 packs of ramen noodles i could get with that 2$, i done killed niggas for less shit than that, dont be playin with money mayne:siccness:
jump off a cliff bitch