The ENTIRE ALBUM avail 4 download!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.newliferecordsllc.com
I just put my ENTIRE "Oppressed No Longer" album up 4 download at www.soundclick.com/bilisticmusic.htm this is definitely some shit u do NOT want to pass up, TRUST ME! 18 tracks of some of the REALEST music ever put on wax. This is an album that is 100% from the heart, no bullshit on this album. You will love it, no matter who u are. Peep, and leave some feedback. Much love.

ps. It begins with the Intro to Oppressed No Longer (towards the middle of the page) and goes in order all the way until the last song which is the Album release party. There are some new tracks on the page listed before the oppressed no longer songs begin as well.

Nov 11, 2003
www.royalheirent.com
yo,

Did you have a site on mp3.com way back in the day? B/c I used to bump some1 w/ur name, who I think was in KS. I'm sorry I can't play anything right now, but I'll be back with comments tomorrow. I gotta get to bed (school tomorrow), I just thought I'd just post a little something.

I'll play you regardless of whether you are the same guy or not.

~uno~

Nov 11, 2003
www.royalheirent.com
Yo, back

Nice tracks man...I like this. I like that first cut...I remember that beat...Universal told me you bought that (we used to occasionally talk)...nice....fiesta's nice too...nice album man...I'm gonna DL this...keep grindin' man.

~uno~

Apr 25, 2002
SF
Bilistic I'ma get at you about buyin that album and some others in the new year after I scrape in some of that holiday season bread you dig.
what other albums you got for sale?