THE DRAFT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Someone please respond, I would like to talk with Smurf as well. It has been a long time my good friend. Perhaps you would like a toasted cheese sandwich and milk, mother would like to see you.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

TRAGIC LOSSES said:
I WONDER IF I'LL GET PICKED LAST........NAH,I'M SURE MY GOOD BUDDY SMURF WILL PICK ME.......

That would be awfully nice of him wouldn't it?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Here's a current list for whenever the draft starts:

Smurf
Tim C
LeeZilla69
Juan Million
Fatal Nyghtmare
tank locc
TRAGIC LOSSES
Deuce
$woop
BIGGZ
Mr. Typcee
Dvious
MicWu
Big Paqo
Seak
Masked Man 2O6
Furio
SAM SAVAGE
platinumtoofus
Da Robber
Cel-C-us
playateepimpski
EaStWoOD
Norman Batez
MR. LAST
oakraiders9

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Sounds quite intriguing, it would be a shame if I dont get picked because people have no idea what skill I posess. My mother always told me to kept a suspense about you until you must show and prove, and when the time comes you all shall see this yourselves.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
i think everyone getz picked buddy.

I apologize for being rude, but I dont think anyone was speaking to you my friend. So I would appreciate it if you kept your comments to yourself, this is quite impolite. So out of respect for Stealth, will you try to be mature for once in your life. Thank You!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Norman...that's an OG speaking to you. And he was just trying to help. You thought not everyone got picked, and he let you know what was up. Don't trip over shit unless its put there for someone to trip over.

A

All Out HOGG

Just stoppin though to lett you know i seen this...Stealth i'll gett at you soon as i see you on AIM...[Lil Blue Savelle]

Apr 25, 2002
Stealth said:
Norman...that's an OG speaking to you. And he was just trying to help. You thought not everyone got picked, and he let you know what was up. Don't trip over shit unless its put there for someone to trip over.
That'z real. i wuznt tryna put you down. so "out of respect for Stealth" pleaze dont trip over it.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

That'z real. i wuznt tryna put you down. so "out of respect for Stealth" pleaze dont trip over it.

Gee, golly because you're referred to as an "OG" I guess I should be intimidated, but in reality, I am not. But I guess I overeacted, my diet must be affecting me and I apologize to all viewers. My mother would not approve of my behavior.Thank You

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I didn't call him an OG to put you down. It was just the adjective that i think best fit him. Excuse me if you felt threatened.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Stealth said:
I didn't call him an OG to put you down. It was just the adjective that i think best fit him. Excuse me if you felt threatened.

Oh, well I apologize for misinterpreting your comments.My mother always taught me to apologize when making mistakes. Besides, I think I have been around longer than he has anyway, lol. Thank You!