Tech selling his own retail brew?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2008
I was reading that article about the screwed up summer jam incident and there was a part that mentioned Tech coming out with his own line of custom watches. Does anybody know if Tech has ever though or plans to sell his own Caribou Lou's/Superdew?

Jul 1, 2004
On the real tho... i think dude needs some energy drinks like the bay doin with yuk and messy marv doin hunid racks and the mac dre and tupac drinks. Tech needs "Stamina" and Absolute Power" energy drinks... That might fly over but it also might flop.... who knows. My stoned asss thought it might be coo

Aug 16, 2003
LMAO @ super dew...Tech was talking about that drink in 99 00 or something. I was going through some of my old tracks and I heard him talk about it then

Dec 27, 2005
On the real tho... i think dude needs some energy drinks like the bay doin with yuk and messy marv doin hunid racks and the mac dre and tupac drinks. Tech needs "Stamina" and Absolute Power" energy drinks... That might fly over but it also might flop.... who knows. My stoned asss thought it might be coo
entreprenegro thats a great idea man

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
that may work in the midwest not sure bout the rest of the country. names fit though...

A_DuB

Sicc OG
May 8, 2008
I wouldn't doubt if something like that doesnt exist already.........

oh wait.... it took me like 3 seconds to find this (even though Tech's Stamina would be way doper than this shit)