tech n9ne tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2004
www.myspace.com
man, those opening bands sucked shit. but Tech was fucking great as usual.

the crowd was pretty fiesty as well, as i saw a couple fist fights, because some people cant handle a mosh pit (when they are ones that start moshing).

Aug 31, 2005
Mummy said:
anyone else commin to cleveland show?
I was going to with wife and a friend here and met up with a long time e-friend that lives just outside of Cleveland....but he couldnt go, so we scrapped the plans

now im just waiting on a show closer to me (louisville) like st louis, cincy or a show in Indiana

been passing out cds with some tech tracks to a lot of peeps lately, there is a chain of clubs called "wick's pizza" that is a huge club on friday and sat nights, hit up all 4 locations friday night and handed the dj's at each tech cds

could use some official promo shit but this is basically how ive done for the past 4 or so years, mainly with just individuals and not the club thing....but what can I say...ive been going to a lot of clubs lately

tried to pass of one at a strip club but the dj went out on break right when we were about to leave....ill get him next time