tech n9ne - anglellic cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
tech n9ne - anghlellic cd

is there anywhere i can but this cd in kansas city ? went down the my local 7th heaven and streetside and they say don't carry it anymore . just boght absolute power and i'm hooked on his sound but would like some of his older stuff . emiled his web site to see if they still have it availble but have'nt heard back . thank's for any info .

Aug 19, 2002
first off bro, its AngHellic... but as far as finding it.. I would call best buy cuz when I went to cop AP the day it came out they had ONE COPY left.. so I dunno its possible they might but theyre sposed to be off the shelves now since JCOR is bankrupt, but you could get lucky you neva know.. hope you find it bro, its quality

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
ToRMeNTeD said:
first off bro, its AngHellic... but as far as finding it.. I would call best buy cuz when I went to cop AP the day it came out they had ONE COPY left.. so I dunno its possible they might but theyre sposed to be off the shelves now since JCOR is bankrupt, but you could get lucky you neva know.. hope you find it bro, its quality
sorry for missplelling , not that great of typer . after going to three store's and a hour on the phone i finally fond a store who had it . tech n9ne has got my respect as a artist , just wish i would of given him a listen to a long time ago.