Talib Kwali - Right_About_Now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
http://www.sixshot.com/articles/5578/

New CD by Talib Kweli; 'Right About Now', To Be Released On November 22nd!

KOCH Records and Blacksmith Music announce the release of a new CD by talented MC, Talib Kweli. Right About Now. The new CD with 12 all new tracks features Jean Grae, Mos Def, Papoose and more, and will be released on November 22nd, 2005.

The first singles "Who Got It," produced by Kareem Riggs, and "Fly That Knot" are reacting simultaneously at urban radio right now.

Kweli states, "'Right About Now' sums up this project. Usually when my music comes out, the people hear where I was a year ago. This project represents where I am right now."

Talib Kweli is currently co-headlining The Breed Love Odyssey Tour (sponsored by PlayStation and House of Blues) with Mos Def. The national tour continues through the end of the year and also features Jean Grae, Pharoahe Monch and Medina Green. For the dates...CLICK HERE.

The track listing for "Right About Now...":

1. Right About Now
2. Drugs, Basketball & Rap feat. Planet Asia & Phil The Agony
3. Who Got It
4. Fly That Knot
5. Ms. Hill
6. Flash Gordon
7. Supreme Supreme feat. Mos Def
8. The Beast feat. Papoose
9. Roll Of Me
10. Rock On
11. Where Ya Gonna Run (Jean Grae feat. Talib Kweli)
12. Two & Two

Source: Press Release
havn't listened yet, looks good though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Props 2-0-sixx.

If I remember right Megaupload is good until 30 days after the last person used it. Each time someone uses it again it goes back to 30 days until it expires.

good looking out...Talib is the truth.

Nuttkace