Super Hyphy 8- Saturday April 29th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2006
super hyphy 8

whos going? cutthoat comittee, federation, mistah fab, the A's ,big rich,lil coner. dont get it stewed. this is guna b the one to set your chonies a blaze!!!! april 29, pheonix theatre, petaluma ca (north bay) tickets on sale @ rapbay.com "see mr. waly lama's 3 foot braids doing the robot real 18 wit it!!!!!!

Aug 24, 2004
student.santarosa.edu
KAH707KALI said:
what it doesnt say lil coner on the flyer & i doubt the they would allow him cause there are so many surs in petaluma but if he is gonna be there its going to be dope glad to hear that if its true

its official homie i asked him myself hes gonna be there and about them scraps homie there never is any at those shows

D

DSharpe

Super Hyphy 8 is going down Saturday April 29th at The Phoenix Theater in Petaluma. Starring The Federation and The Cutthoat Commitee. Also performing will be Big Rich. The A's and more. Get your tickets at www.rapbay.com. Or if you live in the 707 you can get them at Back Door Disc and Tape in Cotati or at The Last Record Store in Santa Rosa. Tickets are going fast and the building only holds 700. For more info go to www.djamen.com