Straight Outta HP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
actually mine took about a month...? i emailed them after like 3 1/2 weeks,never got a response... and then it showed up like 2-3 days later...

damn good dvd though....

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
^^^^
Yea, I bet it is. I'm curious to see what goes down up there, 'cause I've met quite a few folks from HP, my boy Ray was from there, he had a knife scar from above his eye down to his cheek. Everybody I've met from there either had a scar on their face or they were missing an eye...all bad. I hope shit changes up there, cause the folks I know have been cool as fuck...

Jun 27, 2002
MAN FUCK BOOTLEGGIN SUPORT THESE CATS CAUSE THEY REAL COOL FOLKS....

PAY THE MONEY GOD DAMN IT AND QUIT BEING A CHEAP ASS ...niggas tryin to make a livin

Oct 13, 2003
Niggas gang bang for fun. It dont mean shit if a nigga starts buckin shots at innocent kids. Theres nothing gangsta about that. But everyone tryin to make a name for themselves and player hate. Fuck that homie. Fuck HP!

Mar 29, 2004
Solidous_Snake said:
Niggas gang bang for fun. It dont mean shit if a nigga starts buckin shots at innocent kids. Theres nothing gangsta about that. But everyone tryin to make a name for themselves and player hate. Fuck that homie. Fuck HP!
shut your ass up