Spurs aint done yet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
Playa510 said:
I HAVE A FEELING THE LAKERS ARE GONNA SHIT ON THE SPURS IN GAME 6, ITS BASICALLY REVENGE FROM LAST YEAR, THE LAKERS ARE SEALING THE DEAL.
I have a feeling that you werent a laker fan for a long long time :dead:

May 13, 2004
I really doubt the lakers are gonna finish them off in 6. Malone and payton will think there on there way to a ring and will come out slow. Only way the lakers win if bryant can go superman again but hes limited to one of those games per round. So we will see a game 7

May 5, 2002
i think the spurs will come out blazin but the lakers dont want to get humiliated like last year so its gonna be a close battle with the show comin out with the victory

May 6, 2002
Why is everyone who is a Laker fan automatically labeled a buster?

If your not even from so cali, then ya...you can consider it as a wagon jumper or whatever. But I know people who have been down with the Lakers since day 1. People out here are born Laker fans.

Yes, I know that there are some bandwagon jumpers...but what? You think the Lakers dont have any REAL fans? It seems like its a trend to hate on the Lakers now. That buster right there.

I'm not even a big Laker fan, so don't come at me with that sh.

Apr 5, 2003
714KaliHydro said:
Why is everyone who is a Laker fan automatically labeled a buster?

If your not even from so cali, then ya...you can consider it as a wagon jumper or whatever. But I know people who have been down with the Lakers since day 1. People out here are born Laker fans.

Yes, I know that there are some bandwagon jumpers...but what? You think the Lakers dont have any REAL fans? It seems like its a trend to hate on the Lakers now. That buster right there.

I'm not even a big Laker fan, so don't come at me with that sh.
Who said laker fans where busters? I been an orlando magic fan since the shaq and penny days and i remember gettin into it with alot of Bulls fans during the 96-98 seasons like i get into with Laker fans nowdays. Now I don't see n-e Chicago Bull fans nowhere. Every since the bulls lose those 3 all star players and started fuckin up I don't hear shit about them. I hear alot mutha fuckas ridin the Lakers. Now that makes me think. Did most of these Los Angeles Lakers fans use to be Chicago Bulls fans back in 91-98? And where did these Kings and Mavericks fans outside of dallas and sactown come from? I'm an Orlando Magic fan and I will be no matter how bad they fuck up. Same with the san francisco 49ers.