Snoop speaks on Kurupt, Xzibit, Suge Knight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
jayo has ended all his BEEFS...no one gave a fuck so he gave up...ha.

i guess no one read this but ummm begining of this year

NEWS - Jayo Felony Makes Amends With Snoop Dogg And Jay-Z
01/30/2002

(1/30/02, 12 p.m. ET) -- San Diego-based rapper Jayo Felony made hip-hop headlines last year with his heated lyrical attacks on Snoop Dogg and Jay-Z. The rapper, who released his album Crip Hop independently in October, said he recently approached both artists to make amends.

"We had our differences, but life goes on," Jayo told LAUNCH. "To be a man, and to be a man in this game, I've learned how to squash my beefs without beefing and fighting and sh-t, so I'm on a whole 'nother page. I started them beefs, and I squashed them too. We all straight. We about to be working together, doing our thang."

Jayo also adds that rappers should learn how to resolve their differences behind the scenes as opposed to using the media to vent. "It ain't got to go to the media and to the public," Jayo told LAUNCH. "If there's a problem, we talk that sh-t out, one on one, as men. We want to thump 'em out, we go out to the back, and handle it, and hug afterwards."

Upset with Jay-Z's lyrics in his song "Change The Game," which Jayo interpreted to be slanderous towards the West Coast, Jayo responded with the Jay-Z diss "True'd Up," which appeared on the Bullet Proof Love, Vol. 1 compilation released in June. Claiming that Snoop stole his term "crip hop," Jayo had an exchange with Snoop on the set of film The Wash last summer, and addressed the issue on several songs on Crip Hop.

In related news, Jayo will release the Crip Hop movie, as a joint effort between Loco Media and Choice One Films. The film, which will deal with the commercialization of gang culture, is scheduled to include appearances from West Coast rappers CJ Mac and Tray Deee, among others.

-- Billy Johnson Jr., Los Angeles

May 22, 2002
snoop IS A FRAUD, claims gangsta 1 min, then pimp the next, nigga need ta make up his mind... and he needs to be beat to a bloody pulp with blue rage all over him, and then beat again with red rags (suge's enterage) all over

May 10, 2002
Even if Snoop is claiming Crip this and Crip that, people in Long Beach know the real....and as was said above, Long Beach ain't no joke.. I don't know that it would be in his best interest to say all that and have it not be true, and I don't know for sure, but to say he's not this or that without truely knowing is just poor speculation unless you are a credible source...