Snoop speaks on Kurupt, Xzibit, Suge Knight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Snoop Dogg recorded a new song dissing Suge Knight.
A diss track put together by Snoop has hit the net early. Apparantly the whole track is directed at Suge Knight. Not sure what album it will end up on, but it's pretty heated!
The track is called 'Bitch Slap' . The lyrics state "...this Nigga is a bitch Like His Wife, Suge Knight is a bitch and thats on my life, Imma let the whole world see cause you fucked up the industry and thats on me, we can go head up nigga, set it up, or we could do the other thing I love to wet it up, your rappers and artists tell them shut it up cause I fuck every last one of them up, especially Kurupt, see that's my lil homeboy so he know wassup, and he betta keep it crippin.."

Contrabandit spoke with Snoop to ask him about the diss song.
Here's what Snoop had to say:
Speaking on the Suge Knight situation:
"Because Suge Knight is bitch and the whole world needs to know that. He's a big bully and I ain't afraid of him. So I am willing to check him in public like I did at the BET awards, check him on record like I did on "Pimp Slap" and check him in real life if I have to. He's bad for the game. He's the bad seed in the rap game right now and people need to stop treating him like he's… whatever he is because he's bad for business. He's not creating no opportunities. He doing nothing put hating on everybody that's on top of the game and he tries to bully and punk muthafuckas. But you run up on a man. Last time you seen me I was a boy. I'm a man now nigga so you got to come see me." But Suge Knight is the only muthafucka that I feel don't have no understanding, he's just nonsense. He don't have no peace and no love in his heart. If he does decide to step up and be a man and say "Damn Snoop Dogg. You make me all this money, you made Death Row what it was, you wrote all them hit records. I need to stop hating on you and love you for what you've done for me and what you've done for rap" then I'd sit down with him and we can make peace. But until then I'm riding on his muthafuckin' ass."
Speaking on Kurupt:
"But you heard. He's still my homeboy though. So I can't really throw no lashes at Kurupt. I just wanted to check him and let him know. The song is called "Pimp Slap" and it is there for a reason cuz everybody who I spoke on needed to get slapped. It ain't that I don't love 'em, it's just that niggas needed to get checked."
Speaking on retaliation:
"Man, they can't fuck with me man. You know that. Can't none of these niggas fuck with me in the game. None of them. None of them. Zero. The only nigga that can fuck with me in this game is Ice Cube, believe that."
Speaking on XZIBIT:
"he don't represent me so I don't represent him. When it comes to Suge Knight he gets scared. I ain't never been scared of nobody or ask nobody to fight my beefs for me but if I'm down with you then I'm down with you 100% regardless and can't nobody make me stop being down with you. I love X for what he do as a musician, as a hip-hop artist but as far as him being down with me, he don't represent me.
Suge Knight checked Xzibit at a club and asked him, "Nigga, what's up with you and Snoop Dogg?" And his comments was, "Oh, I only make records with them". Instead of saying, "Oh, that's my nigga. What's happenin'" He bowed all the way down. So that's the reason why I got offended. I respect the fact that you got a son and ain't nobody gonna take care of your son but you. You gotta be a man. That's why I say I don't hate him and I'm not mad at him. It's just he doesn't represent me. What I represent is this real Crip shit. From the heart and soul. Xzibit ain't a Crip and he ain't a gangbanger, so I couldn't expect him to do what he's not bred to do."

Jun 13, 2002
itz a coo song. but snoop is comin weak these dayz. if crooked i recorded a diss song to snoop, he would murder "bitch slap", and thats real talk.

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
^^^yep, and Kurupt could lyrically murder him.

I heard that Kurupt and Xzibit got a diss track brewed up, but that may be a rumor.

Oh yeah I'll give him respect cuz I know he stood his ground at the BET Awards against Suge.

May 3, 2002
Finally, he's beginning to stand up to the bully...

Crooked I's one of the most explosive rappers that I've heard in years. I think he has potential of being one of the greatest. And having heard Snoop's rhyming abilities for almost ten years, Crooked I will put him in a lyrical comma.

Apr 26, 2002
snoop was siting behind outkast..they got a ward and got up ..suge slide in there sits turned around and had an exchange of words with snoop frog...and steve harvey called suge to the stage and spoke to him..thats it

May 22, 2002
snoop didnt check suge at the awards, he only stood his ground cause he knew there was hella people there and it would get broken up REAL QUICK, and why wont he say anything about JAYO FELONY, jayo smashed on him on the set of baby boy, delaying the release for a few weeks, and REAL CRIP SHIT, snoop faker than a $3 bill

Apr 25, 2002
E 151 SD said:
snoop didnt check suge at the awards, he only stood his ground cause he knew there was hella people there and it would get broken up REAL QUICK, and why wont he say anything about JAYO FELONY, jayo smashed on him on the set of baby boy, delaying the release for a few weeks, and REAL CRIP SHIT, snoop faker than a $3 bill
I'd like to hear more about that Jayo beef, just for the fact that I'm curious.

But that "REAL CRIP SHIT" kills me . . . I hope he gets the living shit kicked out of him by some REAL gangsters from his "own" set

Apr 26, 2002
jesse james said:
^^^SHEA you are a fool for that prayer ha ha ha ha

but remeber what happened to Everlast when he stepped to DJ Quik ...............................careful what u ask for
i'm lost, wut did happen 2 everlast when he shtepped 2 quicc? fold.

May 22, 2002
jayo said somethin in a mag. article that he was with E-40 and he said FUCK HIP-HOP nigga this CRIP-HOP, and snoop and his eastsidaz heard someone in jayo's crew or somethin say it and made it a song, jayo got pissed and called out snoop, snoop didnt do shit so jayo went to the set of baby boy and smashed on him, (IT WAS ON DEATHROW2K MESSAGE BOARD) suge wanted jayo on tha row, suge said THANX JAYO FOR SHOWIN SNOOP YOU DONT NEED 2 RENT-A-CRIPS TO BE HARD, dont remember the whole story but i told ya what i do remember

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
that nigga suge just mad cause he aint pumpin fear...snoop right too cause he was a youngsta when he was on the row.....and suge aint put an album out yet fo his artists since he been out....THA ROW put more shit out when he was on lock then now......he scared to release and flop....crooked I aint goin platinum either....he tight but he aint got the platinum sound

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Yeah Jayo said, Fuck hip hop, nigga this crip hop on 40waters Element Of Suprise cd. And Snoop and the Eastsidaz bit it, Jayo smashed him along with Jay-Z, neither of them spoke on it, what a couple of hoes. Like I said the only shred of respect I have for Snoop is standing up to Suge.

THANX JAYO FOR SHOWIN SNOOP YOU DONT NEED 2 RENT-A-CRIPS TO BE HARD

LoL I remember that, it was right on the front page of The Rows website last summer/fall.

Apr 25, 2002
WiCkEd said:
...JEALOUSY & ENVY IS AMAZING....BIG SNOOP KEEP DOING YOUR THANG...
Are you siding with Snoop ? Do something Big for a while doesn't mean you can fake gang bang, steal slang and rep pimpin'

Dude is a fraud . . . . Not that I hope he dies, but I would like to see the next cover of the Source be SNOOP beaten to a bloody pulp with blue rags all over him

FUCKIN NERD.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
HOW DO YOU KNOW HE'S A FRAUD ? DO YOU KNOW HIM PERSONALLY ? ARE YOU FROM LONG BEACH ? HOW YOU KNOW HE FAKING HIS CRIP AFFILIATION ? IF YOU AINT FROM OUT HERE DONT SPEAK ON IT...THEIR ALL GROWN MEN...LET THEM FIGHT THEIR OWN BATTLES...WHY ARE YOU SIDING ANYWAY....DO YOU KNOW JAYO FELONY ...LONG BEACH AINT NO JOKE..ITS GANG BANG CENTRAL UP IN THIER..ANYBODY WHO COMES UP OUT THERE LIKE HE DID DESERVES RESPECT..IT SHOWS ANYBODY CAN GET THE FUCK OUT THE INNERCITY AND GET PAID..ALOT OF FOOLS GET CAUGHT UP,END UP DEAD OR IN THE PEN..