Smoov-E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2006
Naw, but speakin of smoov e can sum1 list all his albums. What 2 check out his shit little more. Was just listen 2 him and mac dre. They tight together. Mac Dre, Smoov e, and Andre Nickatina would me sicc 2gether on a mix tape.

May 15, 2002
Smoov-e is pretty wack in my opinion, at least lyrically. The only thing of his worth checking out is "Keep You Hand Out My Pocket" (or something like that) and that's only because of the beats and features (Dubee, MD, Nickatina, Reek Daddy, X-Raided).

Sep 18, 2002
i dont know his contact info but imo he has fell off..his older albums were cool but his new one just didnt seem that great to me....but check out confessions, keep your hand out of my pocket, and his self titled album. his assuefatto album was OK..had a couple cool features (mac dre, reek daddy).

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
2001n4ever said:
Anyone know how I can get in contact with Smoov-E?? whether it be myspace...email....anything. thanks
Thank god i see this thread, seeing you would pay smoov-e for a beat, ill never buy your album now.