Slick Da Pale Pimp??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2003
I remember someone posted up a website where you can order his underground cds, does anyone know what that website was?

Also does anyone have any new info on him? I remember back acouple of years ago on one of the Sacramento radio stations they played one of his songs called "Momma", i believe that was the name. Please help me out!! Thanks ya!

E

DELUCA

Capo Di Tutti Capi
May 25, 2004
undefined
NorCal707E said:
I remember someone posted up a website where you can order his underground cds, does anyone know what that website was?

Also does anyone have any new info on him? I remember back acouple of years ago on one of the Sacramento radio stations they played one of his songs called "Momma", i believe that was the name. Please help me out!! Thanks ya!

E
Im glad we got fans out there . this is DE LUCA of the SHOCK MOB SLICK is my paisan We got are new album SLICK AND THE SHOCK MOB>>PRODUCT OF MY ENVIROMENT>>Its a classic .It will be nation wide in 30 days.search SLICK AND THE SHOCK MOB on the comp and you can by it on the web..Our new web site in the making is WWW.theshockmob.com look out for my comp WASTE MANAGEMENT.with SLICK SONNY BLACK BIG MEEZE DUTCH C-LIM MR KEE X-RAIDED MR DOCTOR DIZ>OF MILITIA<TAY DA TAY B-12 LOONY BINN LOKI PHONK BETA FAT MAN D-MILLI LEXXO AND OTHERS also check WWW.FIRSTKUT.COM ...GOD BLESS...

Dec 2, 2003
Thanks homie for the info!!

I remember someone posted up a website were you can buy 2 of his underground albums, does anyone have that website? I wanna get those Slick Da Pale Pimp cds!!

E

Dec 2, 2003
i have some cds that he's on like Black Rhino, Big Hollis, No Face Killaz, song off the radio, 103.5, called "Momma" and I think that's it, from what I can remember.

What else is he on?

Jan 16, 2003
I DONT KNOW BUT I KNOW HE DID A SONG WIT BLACK RHINO ON HIS NEW ALBUM CALLED IM A G HOMIE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...I HEARD A LITTLE OF IT WHEN THEY WERE RECORDING IT...I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH THE HOMIE N-SANE WHEN RHINO WAS DOING HIS PART...SHIT WAS HEAT!

N

N-Sane

PRODUCT OF MY ENVIROMENT, THIS ALBUM HAS SOMTHING FOR EVERYONE...YOU MAY NOT LIKE ALL THE TRACKS BUT YOU'LL AT LEAST BUMP THE SHIT OUT OF 1...I THINK THE WHOLE ALBUM IS KNOCKIN!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the cover for the Waste Management Compilation will be done real soon, look out for that

welcome to the board Deluca

DELUCA

Capo Di Tutti Capi
May 25, 2004
iSLICK THE PALE PIMP >>>IN STORES NOW>>>> REQUEST IT ON THE RADIO>>>COMING SOON>>>DE LUCA PRESENTS>>> THE SHOCK MOB IN>>> WASTE MANAGEMENT the DVD AND COMPILATION>>>