SLEEPY SANTINO PRESENTS THE NORTHERN LIFESTYLE NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
THE NORTHERN LIFESTYLE PROJECT IS NOW AVAILABLE. YOU CAN PURCHASE IT DIRECTLY THROUGH ME BY HITTING ME ON THE PM. IT IS $10 WHICH INCLUDES SHIPPING AND HANDLING IN EITHER THE FORM OF A MONEY ORDER OR WELL CONCEALED CASH. I'LL POST AN ADDRESS WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS. YOU CAN ALSO PAYPAL TO [email protected]. YOU CAN LISTEN TO THE ALBUM AT WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/SLEEPYSANTINOPRESENTSTHENORTHERNLIFESTYLE OR WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SLEEPYSANTINO. WE'LL BE HITTING STORES UP AND LETTING YOU KNOW WHICH ONES THEY ARE IN AS THEY ARE DROPPED OFF. NORTHERN-RIDAZ SHOULD HAVE IT IN A COUPLE WEEKS. ALSO LOOK FOR THE HOMIE NO LOVE TO HAVE IT SHORTLY.

WA$$UP $ANTINO FINALLY HOMIE $HIT BEEN WAITIN A MINUTE FOE THI$ ONE .... ALL GOOD HOMIE IT WORTH THE WAIT TRU$T ME .... GONNA PUT THAT $OUTH $CO ON THE MAP WITH THI$ ONE AND KEEP THE WE$T BAY IN EVERYBODY$ MOUTH FOE REAL .... GLAD TO HEAR IT READY FOE THEM $TREET$ LUVED ONE AND I HOPE THE BE$T FOE YOUR ALBUM!

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
If many of you are like me and hesitate to take the time to click on some of these links to check out this music check out Sleepy Santino's myspace page

http://myspace.com/sleepysantino

This is one of the few albums coming from a homeboy that has a very real radio appeal while not having watered-down content. The album is a nice blend of content aimed at homies with lyrics/talent that the general population can also relate to and feel.

Having worked on the project one way or another throughout a good part of its stages and having heard the tracks countless of times I still look forward to getting a copy of this project that I can bump...without having to manually load up the projects on the computer at least.

I can only imagine the frustration Sleepy Santino went through in the course of this album with various unexpected delays and recording sessions to re-do parts that were good but that he felt could be a bit better. And shit, I'm serious, it's good to see this album finally out.

Dec 16, 2004
@SLEEPY SANTINO, NORTH UP HOMIE! I GOT THAT PROMO PACK TODAY.... AND LET ME TELL YA'LL THAT "NORTHERN LIFESTYLE" IS STUPID, DUMB, RETARDED! HEY I DIDN'T SAY THAT WAS A BAD THING PUTOS....LOL.... FROM THE BEATS TO THE VOCALS STRAIGHT BANGIN' HOMIES! IF YOU AIN'T GOT IT YOU MISSING OUT ON SOME PURE HEAT REAL SPIT! HIT UP THE HOMIE SLEEPY TO GET YOUR COPY! OH AND LOOK OUT 4 THEM FLYERS IN THE 408.... ONE.