SLEEPY SANTINO ALBUM COMING APRIL 1St

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
LOOKING FOR PROMOTERS

My solo debut NFL(Norte 4 Life) is almost ready to come out. The release date is set for April 1st. Thanks to those that peeped the album at www.cdstreet.com and showed luv. The shit is straight heat I promise you. We want to get this album out everywhere we can. Here is what we plan to do with the album-

We are looking for anybody that is interested in promoting the album. We dont have any posters available to start with but we will print up posters and flyers and if you want some let me know at [email protected] and I'll hook you up. Or if you want to make a little change off the album, we will sell you 10 copies for $70 or 20 copies or more for $5 each. If you got homeboys or homegirls thats might be off into this, sellem a copy. We really just tryin to get it out there so muthaphuckas know about it. If you got any other way of promoting the project hit me up at [email protected] or hit me up on the PM.

We are goin to try to throw this album in a few stores.Here are the stores we plan to hit up-

Backdoor Music in Cotati
Musica Latina in Frisco in the mission
Frisco Street Show in South City
XXperience in Sacramento
Rock Bottom in Antioch
Jones and Harris in Richmond
Moses Music in Oakland
Street Light in San Jose

They aint goin to be in all of them on april 1st, we'll probably hit up a store a week, but look out for it.
Also the album is available over the internet at www.cdstreet.com/artists/sleepysantino or you can send $10 to POB 388, Santa Rosa, CA 95402
We also plan to hit up flea markets, swap meets.
If you got any spots you want us to hit up, let me know.

I seen messages from those wantin to know more about me and I guarantee that I aint no fake ass nigga tryin to put it down for what I dont know about. I was born and raised in Frisco on 24th and Shotwell and I bounced around between Frisco and South City(Pine and Cypress). I aint goin to say more than that because this CD might incriminatin or some shit and I aint tryin to catch no heat from the poez. Right now I'm stayin in Santa Rosa where I been the last few years tryin to do this music thang in a major way. I'm lookin to network on this project to the fullest so anybody lookin to help get this project out there hit me up at [email protected]. Thankz for the support. Anybody, dont matter where you at, hit me up!!!!

Mar 31, 2003
HEY WELL I ILL SPREAD THE WORD 2 ALL THE HOMIES AROUND I THINK YOU SHOULD HIT UP THE RADIO STATION OR SOMTHIN CUZZ I THINK THAT CD WILL SELL HELLA FAST IT LOOKS TYTE IM GONNA BUY A COUPLE OF THEM 2 GIVE 2 THE HOMIES AIGHT

-408- ESSJ NORTE 2 THE FULLEST

Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
Right now the Norte 4 Life album is at Musica Latina in Frisco, Backdoor Music in Cotati, Rock Bottom in Antioch, Kartel Musik in Merced. It should be at all the Rasputin locations within the next 2 weeks and its goin 2 be at Music Trend soon. It aint over there at Moses Music in Oakland yet but we will get it over there soon. Moses Music is on E 14th(International) down by the 80s I think.