SLEEPY NORTE 4 LIFE AVAILABLE AT BACKDOOR IN COTATI!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
Sleepys debut album Norte 4 Life is now available at Backdoor Music in Cotati. If you in the area, go pick it up and show luv for a young homie puttin it down. You can peep the samples at www.cdstreet.com/artists/sleepysantino and order it online. Also therez a link on the cdstreet website that has a link to a forum for nortenos and nortenas that we trying to get started so support that shit. We also lookin to have a record release party, hit me up with where you think we should have it at and we'll try to do that shit. It's all luv tho norte livin unforgiven for theze scrapas out here.

XCELL- Do Tha Thang Entertainment

May 3, 2002
Usually i dont bother peepin folks i dont know about, cuz most of them come hella wack, soundin like shit.. but i peeped Sleepy and his shit is pretty tight, he got good flows.. i might have to pick this up.. he gettin the cd in rasputins or anything? any info about him? he from Frisco?

Apr 25, 2002
I just listened to the samples from that link and I must say that I'm impressed. This shit is knockin!! The beats are sick and his flows are hella professional sounding. This aint no low budget shit, it sounds hella coo.