• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I don't have time to organize any tournaments right now, but put your name up on this list. By the end of the week, I'll assign random battles in the League Battles forum. I'll do this every week until people stop signing up.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
If anybody wants to battle Biggz and Inferno, sign up your name and your partner. I just posted these up in the League Battles board:

Cel-c-us v. Fawg
Cmoke v. BaYzHe PoW
Funkzilla v. K-Otik

E

Epidemic

You know Epidemic is down put it down. Oh yeah Cel lost his battle against me. He was a no show

Epidemic

E

Epidemic

^^^ Coward you think Iam this person or that person either battle or shut your mouth and never rap again you fool. If your scared say so and end it.

Epidemic

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
Originally posted by Napalm
Fuck Muslims and if you dont like what I said fuck you I dont care for a fake God who doesnt exist at all. FUCK ALLAH. Fuck all that hate me because I said this its my opinion and Ill say it.

NAPALM
Originally posted byInfection

Look Ahmad
^^^^Fuck you Iam not hard to find you will see me. And on my life I dont care about yours hahah. I will infect this siccness board until you understand what it is Iam about. And I noticed when my opinion was said that you were quick to ban me. Bitch whoever banned me your a fucking communist. Silence me never hows that for ya. hhahaha THE INFECTION BEGINS

You will see hell first and then the end will consume you and your Allah.

INFECTION AKA You know who Iam
You gave me no choice... I have to show the whole flow's board what you said, that lead to your banishment...Like I said before... I will not tolerate your action's in anyway, and the only reason your calling me out is because I posted your quotes in Vamp's forum.