seen the movie "slither" last nite..*spoiler*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
i thought this movie was fuckin hilarious, maybe it was cuz i was high or something, but u cant take that shit serious at all.. jus peep the story line...

dood gets injected with an alien, alien takes over his brain... dood/alien kidnap a woman and use her too breed.. dood grows tentacles, woman explodes and giant slugz spill out and terrorize city by going into peoples mouths LMAOOOO!! people act like zombies till dood gets blown up and the world is saved.. str8 cornball shit.. hella inconsistencys... (3 dayz after dood grows tentacles and runs off into the nite his "wife" is already in love with main character, the end all happens at nite until dood gets blown up and then its suddenly day time) me and the female i went with were crackin up the whole time..

dont waste ya money...

Jun 5, 2002
that movie, hella sucked. Maybe because i was falling asleep a little, but there were some very grusome parts, and action that kept me awake at parts, but wasn't hilarious. It was Horror, but I wouldn't buy it on dvd or anything.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^
u really thought it was a horror movie? because i swear, it was so un-original i thought it was a paradoy at first.. but it did have some gore in it but not enough to keep me enternaied for almost 2 hours. but thats jus me

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
@misatmurda: oh freal was it really supposed to be a horror/comedy? that makes more sense, kinda like a "little shop of horrors"-ish

Mar 2, 2006
TROLL said:
i thought this movie was fuckin hilarious, maybe it was cuz i was high or something, but u cant take that shit serious at all.. jus peep the story line...

dood gets injected with an alien, alien takes over his brain... dood/alien kidnap a woman and use her too breed.. dood grows tentacles, woman explodes and giant slugz spill out and terrorize city by going into peoples mouths LMAOOOO!! people act like zombies till dood gets blown up and the world is saved.. str8 cornball shit.. hella inconsistencys... (3 dayz after dood grows tentacles and runs off into the nite his "wife" is already in love with main character, the end all happens at nite until dood gets blown up and then its suddenly day time) me and the female i went with were crackin up the whole time..

dont waste ya money...
Naw man, you're right, these movies are hella fuckin retarded. Shit like Saw, stay alive, and crappy movies like slither are based off of gore and nastiness, because there is nothing else to make up for the utter lack of content for the garbage released today. In this case, it seems like there wasn't even gore. By all means don't blame the weed, we need it to to even have hope of being entertained by garbage like this. lol. :dead:

P.S. If you ever want to know what a true piece of shit movie is, watch "Ghosts of Mars." Yea the one with Ice Cube in it, that's the benchmark shitty movie for me.