SCARRYY SHIITTT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
Yea I heard that a couple years ago. Dangermouse made that for the Grey Album. The scary thing is he actually took the time to splice that together.

Apr 25, 2002
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backward_message

"Backmasking first became famous with The Beatles. Just before the band's break-up in 1970, DJ Russell Gibb initiated the infamous "Paul Is Dead" urban legend (a rumor that Beatle Paul McCartney had died) by playing certain Beatles records backwards to reveal hidden messages. One album in particular, The Beatles (aka The White Album) was said to contain backwards messages. Intentional gibberish at the end of "I'm So Tired" supposedly is "Paul is dead, man, miss him, miss him..." Likewise, the repeated words "Number nine, number nine, number nine..." in "Revolution 9" are supposedly "turn me on, dead man, turn me on, dead man..." backwards."

Jan 6, 2006
So did Jay Z said or not said that... ?

I mean...he did say it normally or just put Danger Mouse many characters all togetger to form those words ?

Jan 25, 2006
Ronnie9 said:
So did Jay Z said or not said that... ?

I mean...he did say it normally or just put Danger Mouse many characters all togetger to form those words ?
i think its fake imma keep listening to jay-z i dont think hes all satan and shit bc you would think that he would have kanye give back his chain for jesus walks i mean come on now