Sad To See What Rap Has Become...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2003
I was just thinking this after I checked out that show on VH1 about the past 30 years of rap/hip hop. I was watching the 3rd volume, about west coast rap including nwa, eazy, cube, ice t and all the rest. This show was sick as fuck and it reminded me of when quality music was put out. Then (this is what i'm talking about) when the show was over, it said next: the lifestyle of Nelly or some bullshit. Of course I didn't watch this shit, but I had it on in the background as i did other things. I went from watching a show about rap where people like nwa, public enemy, ice t etc. actually rapped to get stuff off their chest, to hearing this show in the background talking about Nelly's cars, bullshit jewlery, rims, $47237235 dollar suits etc. It's just sad to see these changes...

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I SAW THAT LAST NIGHT BEFORE I STARTED DRINKIN...AND I WAS GONNA MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HOW IT SUCKED THAT THEY SAID TUPAC BUT SAID NOTHING ABOUT TOO SHORT......
YEAH AND NELLY WITH THE CURSEAVE NAME PENET?
1OO,OOO..THAT THING WAS UGLY HE GOT RIPPED OFF...BUT HE'LL MAKE THAT BACK...OR WAIT WAS THAT ONE OF THE ONES THAT GOT GANKED?...IF SO I M SURE THERE GONNA GIVE IT BACK....HAHA