Rumors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Well i hate ICP to and from what you've said i dun like the idea of that track, but then again Tech is doing the Wicked Wonka Tour wit them so i guess the chances are pretty high they will drop a track together for tech's next album.

This will obviously give Tech more fans, but i don't know how many juggalos i want to be into Tech...know what i mean?

Yeh Esham track wit Tech would be sweet..

Jul 3, 2003
Well Tech did do a song with Twiztid, another group signed to psychopathic, on their last album that droppe da couple months ago and to tell you the truth it was tight even though tech's verse was helli to0 short oh yeah if tech did a song with Esham or Natas it'd be the shit

Jan 16, 2003
twiztid's album witht he tech track, serial killas that album suckz except for a few trackz but i gotta admit twiztid mosttasteless, they first album is off the fuckin hook also blaze ya dead homie the ep......the rest of psychopathic i can do without

oh, i also like old esham kkkill the fetus is classic

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
i wouldnt mind as long as they came on a TECH N9NE "beat" from say, 5150, tekneko, RonnZ... Well, anyone who is not their new wack ass producer Mike P.

Mike E Clark was the shit and their musical backbone... Mike P sucks.