ROUND 3: Foul Mouth v. Epitaph

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
E

Epitaph

up dredge tha dead rot, tha hip hop dreadnot, ya get fed led shot from tha blood red dot"
You's rosclot ta dread lock rasta, a foulmouthed imposta, while im like hyawatha drunk on vodka talken impropa to an otta'
"yeah ill rock ya in tha water" jus a lamb led to tha slaughter, like abraham's ya father, patna ya destined fa dishonor'
I got tha parinoid persona an cant avoid tha drama, a marijuna monsta, hell fire hot lava mobbsta"
I shot ya my murder montra, Ill set ya up than stomp ya, A killa here ta conquer cant be controlled and longer'
An I conjure souls of sordid kingz and other terrible thingz, who arise from hells ringz on a bats black wingz'
every breath bringz tha end closer, ta death I burn a boaster, with each turn you learn i smoked ya like a roticery roaster'
Now we know ya suposed ta come back and counter attack make up for what cha lack wit a rendition of rap"
An attempt ta be phat, theres no need for all that jus conceed ta epitaph and you can save me tha laugh'

Apr 25, 2002
this aint no competition,i got'cha wishin you called it quits/
fuck ballin fists,you get this foul mouthpiece and all it spits/
im more heated than when a molotav hits,im talkin shits/
got ya sittin in corner with tears on ya mits/
every thing you want to be,im all of it,dont let me laugh/
your styles just a fad,im bout to rip in half epitaph/
so let me have your attention cus a lessons a must/
disrespect then your nuts,leave bullets from the tek in ya guts/
get the weapons n' bust,you a crumb in my castle/
you can dazzle them but impressin me is too much of a hassle/
i'll strangle you wit tassle cus your softer then downy/
you cant get in my zone,i got sucka repellant all around me/
you try'd to clown me but ya battle wasnt direct/
ya first set was bad words and you didnt even curse yet/
im bout to burst the tek and leave you holy as gods word/
make ya blood clots hurt then fuck your bitch with a mausburg....