ROUND 2 RESULTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
ROUND 2
(Please, no bitching. If you bitch, i swear to God i might snap and kill somebody. This was a tough round to judge, and please don't take any of this shit personal. There are some people who lost in R2 that i think should have made it to R3, but i'm not a judge, so i have no control. Don't bitch to me about it. These judges know what they are doing, and base not just on clowning but also on lyrical ability. For example, Lee clowned the shit out of everybody, but lost due to the fact that Head Coach came tighter. Boo~Flair hell clowned too, but Foul Mouth showed a much better mastery of lyrics.)

Bracket 1
FOUL MOUTH

Bracket 2
EPITAPH

Bracket 3
HEAD COACH

Bracket 1
DEVIOUS

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: ROUND 2 RESULTS

YoungVicious said:

.....will win this tourny based on what Ive seen.
DEFINATELY...DAMN...I REMEMBER WHEN ME N THIS FOO GOT INTO SOME SHIT ON THA OLD BOARD...I BEAT HIM AND HIZ HOMIE...BUT...THIS FOO JUST GITZ BETTER AND BETTER...I GOTTA SAY HEZ ONNA MY FAVORITEZ NOW...CAME WAY THA FUCK UP...$IDEWAYZ

Jun 10, 2002
Tadou I sense some bitterness.YOU LOST MAN.Get over it.Your starting to sound like Tim Crybaby.Take it like a man.Biggz you came hella tight too man.You and my homie should do some more battling man.Anywayz thats just my 2 cents take it how you want to.1

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Originally posted by tadou
Put all 3 verses on wax,
Listen, this is a board for flows. If we wanted a section on wax, we would make one. This is where you come to get better at writing flows. I'm sure you could have spit it better than a lot of other people, but as it was written somebody had a better flow than you. I'm very sorry if you have been offended by any of this. I'm also very sorry that you're holding a grudge 2 rounds later.

Biggz, your verse was a good verse. So was Lee's. You guys clowned the shit out of those that you were up against. However, as it was written and spit, it wasn't flawless. It is better to have a tight flow with little clowning than a sloppy flow with a lot of clowning. A good writer can add clowns into the flow. A good clowner isn't necessarily the best lyricist.

I'm not going to engage in another shit talking battle. If you lost, don't hold a grudge. Just go back to the drawing board, prepare for the next battle, and continue on. If you lost in a round, whether it be close or not, chances are you wouldn't have won the finals. Learn from this and make yourself better so that you can win in the finals. Its much more productive than holding a grudge where you stay pissed and don't get any better or any more creative.

That's all i'm going to say on the subject.
Peace.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Originally posted by MissFit
will these secret judges be revealed in the end????????
I have told the judges that after the tournament they can feel free to expose themselves. (Not that way) Its pretty much up to them. As for the issue of judging, this is going to be the last round that is judged. The final round will amount to votes submitted by anybody on the Siccness board. Hopefully that will make everyone consider the tournament a little more fair than they have.

Apr 25, 2002
im laughing at thoze who feel BIGGZ should have won that round. it wuz corny dogg. clowning or not, tha word play wuz weak. Dvious took that one on tha real. im not hating on you BIGGZ, you're delivery iz prolly much better than typed lyricz, but you're flowz are simple dogg. thatz prolly why u lozt. stay up tho.

Apr 25, 2002
my battles flows are weak, but i get the clowning part in... you wanna see my lyrics for tracks and then say they are weak... you wont be able too. they are much mroe heated then thoughs. i know wat your sayin tho.. stay up...

hit me on AIM: XxBIGGZ650

Apr 25, 2002
MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
my battles flows are weak, but i get the clowning part in... you wanna see my lyrics for tracks and then say they are weak... you wont be able too. they are much mroe heated then thoughs. i know wat your sayin tho.. stay up...

hit me on AIM: XxBIGGZ650
Real talk, i'm not feelin BIGGZ's battles but he showed me some lyrics and i gotta say...they are pretty damn good.