RD1: LEEZILLA 69 VS JG@TZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Okay you all know the rules. One verse a piece. Verses due Friday by Midnight. No shit talking, hair pulling, biting, scratching, kicking, running, ducking, dick-riding, bitch votes, or spitting.

Use all original verses.

PM Your opponent if you've posted up your verse already.

And voters, keep in mind who posted first and how long it took the opponent to reply.

Good luck, and fuck the no-shows.

Jan 1, 2006
Zilla you's a wigga, fa-rilla, your not hot/
last time i battled you i musta hit a soft spot/
"gatz for the first round', now you pickin me out?/
made reference to you sexuall preference,
BITCH I FIGURED YOU OUT!!/
better stick to tellin jokes, cause rappin is not you/
only a few niggas in citrus heights gun clappin', but not you/
see me in the streets, and bitch its over wit/
Gatz got acid spit, and granite tombstones for fists/
and i aint lettin shit slide folx/
the only way you gonna win is gettin dick ride votes/
have ya ego bruised for days off the shit i post/
yous a nerd fa real, and ya rap style bores me/
"tssssss haaa, tsssss haaa',
bitch that shit sounds corny/
and im poppin the pistol more, the pac of the siccness board/
im poppin ya sister raw/
and that bitch likes it rough, she gets whopped wit extension cordes/
if you got a problem wit, tha 4-fizith'll push ya lungs into the back of ya chest/
'why all the gun talk?',
the name is Gatz... what the fuck you expect!?

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
G@tz verse was nice, it flowed well, and had some good punches in there.

LeeMuthaFuckin'Zilla is back and raw as ever. Although that shit doesn't always flow.....ok hardly ever (just fuckin' with you) you have to admit, jail gave him a lot to think about, and this is the ill shit he came up with....

LEE-ZILLA COMES CRUSHIN STOMPIN RUSHIN ROMPIN /
CONCUSSION GIVEN, EVERY MINUTE LEAVIN BLOOD BUSTIN

DON'T KNOW WHY I CHOSE J-GATS /
CUASE HES NUTHIN, HES A FUCCIN MUNSON (y'all saw kingpin, right?)

AND IF I SEEN HIM ON THE STREET /
ID PUSH HIS FACE IN LIKE A PSP BUTTON
if you been here a minute, you'll know that Lee has DEFINATELY improved, but he still loves to throw in some shit only he understands....

BUT CUZZIN, LEE-ZILLAS WHATS ERRUPTIN /
IM A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

URE ASS IS INEFFECTIVE FUCCIN WIT THIS BIGG LEE /
WRECKLESS YOU BITCH, I KNOW WHEN U FINGER BANG URE ASS YOU COULD GET REAL AMEDEXTRUS CUZ URE A FUCCIN SICC FREAK LIKE RED NECKS IN TEXAS YOU CAN CATCH THIS SIMON IN HIS BACK YARD JACKIN OFF WITH A HOMO ERECTUS/
WTFeezy??

back to the good stuff....

YOU AINT GOT GAME LIKE LEE / ILL SELL RUBBER TO A TIRE

BLUBBER TO A WHALE / OR ELECTRICITY TO A WIRE

FLAME TO A LIGHTER / AND HURRICANE KICKS TO A STREET FIGHTER
SORRY I HAD TO GO THERE / BUT U BEEN LYIN TO URE MOTHER TELLIN HER URE WORKIN OUT AT THE GYM/

BUT AFTER 6 MONTHS YOU GOT NO MUSCLE / SO THE "JIM" YOU BEEN GOIN TO MUST REALLY BE A HIM

URE NEWEST BOYFRIEND /
OR MAYBE ITS A SHIM?
that shit was comedy, and so was this one.

I AINT GONNA TALK ABOUT HOW U DO DRUGS /
CAUSE I KNOW YOU AINT ON THAT TIP

BUT YOU SMOKE ALOT OF SPERM /
AND SUCC ALOT OF DICC
awwww man that shit is funny, but then Lee falls off again....

/AND URE ASS IN THE PICTURE JUST HAS THE MASK ON TO HIDE URE FUCCIN SCARS CAUSE WHEN ME N U WAS IN JAIL I RAPED U SO FUCCIN HARD URE FACE GOT IMPRINTED BY THE BARS/AND I WILL GET THE DICC RIDIN VOTES CAUSE THESE FOOLS KNOW ITS A FUN RIDE LIKE A ROLLER COASTER LEE-ZILLAS A SOLDIER THAT'LL BREAK URE FUCCIN BALLS WITA BOULDER AND LEAVE BOUNCIN RIGHT TO LEFT WIT NO SHOULDERS/SO TSSSSSSSSSS MOTHERFUCCIN HAAAAAA TO THAT SHIT BITCH J-GATS U MIGHT AS WELL VOTE FOR LEE TO CUZ MOTHERFFUCCER YOU CAN RIDE MY DICC YOU FUCCIN TRICC URE ASS NEVER HAD TALENT SO NUTHIN COULD BE WASTED SEE LEE ON THE STREETS BITCH URE FUCCIN ASS WILL GET PASTED
so if I put the hot bars that Lee had minus the filler, against the verse that G@tz wrote....I'd have to give it to G@tz, because Lee had hard punches, but too much filler....and G@tz's flowed better of the two.

If Lee can get his style down, he's gonna be killin' dudes. He's definately got potential.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
That's a really good analysis Beto. Lee - at times I was really lovin your shit. Especially that "I'll sell rubber to a tire/ blubber to a whale..." line. There were good punches, but it didn't flow as well as jgatz did, and it had a whole lot of filler.

Gatz - you had some good punches, but your shit flowed well and you had a good rhyme scheme. You got some skills man, I like your shit.

Good job both of ya

Vote - JG@tz

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:
TSSSSSSS HAAAAA LIKE I KNOW YOU MOTHERFUCCERS WANT ME TO WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN A CERTAIN WAY AND IN A IN A CERTAIN FORMAT SHIT SHOULDNT MATTER THE CONTENT SHOULD BUT ITS ALL GOOD THOUGH
no mane. the format is cool, but I think that everyone is just referring to the filler lines you put in there. you did good Lee.

Jan 1, 2006
WTF!? can we get this tourny movin' homie? If anyone is "too good for this shit" than just say so. I aint mad just a lil bored with this situation. Lets get the next round poppin folx.