RD1: Biggz v. Kapital Krime

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
BlA bLa BlA...

Verbage, Kapital Krime if your gunna try and beat me, i hope you got plenty of lifelines-
I spit lyrical lines with shine, beatin you in this battle in no time-
If i were you i would save my breath and not respond-
Sniper your ass like James Bond, floatin body parts of you in the pond-
Immediately dial 9-1-1 cuz your in shock that i spit this way-
You from the gay part of frisco, labeled a CASTRO COWBOY cuz your lyrics are so gay-
Now go tell mommy a 15 year old kid rip you a new hole in your ass-
let her know it waz BIGGZ and she will say i still owe him some cash-
Straight eruption with lines, causin a plague on this earth-
Mummy returns part 3, this aint no fuckin curse-
See your body in a hearse, i laugh and say i did it-
See your bitch masturbating with my picture, yea I hit it-
This aint your ordinary youngSTAR, stealin cars and fuckin you up with BARS-
I didnt come from my mothers womb, straight from MARS-
how old are you agian 20? bet ya still havent hit puberty-
Goin to church prayin for more pubs at the lituergey(sp)-
Fuck critics and fuck you for proclaiming, your homsexual habits need to start changing-
Claiming the jack pot, BIGGZ is goin to round 2, Kapital krime aint no longer remaing-

Whos next on my list?

Apr 25, 2002
Good shyt?
sorry but mozt of that shyt wuz corny. but he may actually win since everyone lickz hiz little sac and givez him more credit than he deservez bcuz he'z only 15. unless Kapitol Krime comez hella weak, he should win thiz. sorry BIGGZ but it had to be said.

Apr 25, 2002
whatever you think... opinions are all gunna be different.. you can hate or you can't... i really dont give a fuck.. you can choose.. if you dont like my shit dont read it.. if you do liek my shit read it... all i gotta say... juss my $0.02

-BIGGZ

Apr 25, 2002
dont get bitter. im sayin tha only reazon people sway towardz you iz cuz you're young. granted, you are talented for such a young age, but it aint az tyght az people lead u to believe.

lyke sumone once said, That'z my opinion, you dont have to lyke it but you WILL take it.

Apr 25, 2002
no one aint leadin shit they juss sayin "good shyt" from a 15 year old...they are not sayin ohh shit he is the next Lynch or E-40 they are juss sayin he is BIGGz the young guy thats tite... thats all and thanks for sayin i am talented .. i appreciate it..

Jun 9, 2002
ok

MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
they are not sayin ohh shit he is the next Lynch or E-40 they are juss sayin he is BIGGz the young guy thats tite...
well...

e-40 sucks...

and lynch? if you mean brotha lynch... or whatever... he sucks too...

their lyrics... however "grimy" or "thugged out" or "hardcore" they may seem when you're "ridin' dirty" are not that nice... and i'm afraid to say... neither are you... no diss tho... when i was 15 i wasn't as nice as i am now... keep growing, you'll never stop... most young heads that just start out aint nice, and its because of the experience factor... but, that comes with time... stay up man... and dont compare yourselves to these wacc "rappers" like e-40 and such... they don't deserve to be in a class with a lot of guys on the net... these types of tournies are good for young emcees... no hate... just my words... well, stay up man, peace-o

Jun 9, 2002
yeah well...

MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:
yea i kinda agreed with you but you said e-40 and lynch suck.. your wrong on that

we'll hafta agree to disagree on music tastes... i live on the east coast and i mostly listen to eat coast type shit... underground type shit... like juice and outsidaz and shit like that... but, its all good... not everyone agrees on everything... peace-o

Apr 25, 2002
Lynch iz tyght. i dont listen to E-40 tho. anywayz BIGGZ, wut i meant wuz people lean towardz you when they vote simply for tha fact u are young. ive seen it and sumtymez they even say it!

ENEwayz, wherez tha other dudez reply?