rap songs to fuck too

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2005
504 boys-I can tell, Twista-get it wet, Ying yang twins-pull my hair..........Triville-some cut,ti-get loose,pretty ricky-your body,
ludacris-pussy poppin

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
i got a rap cd coming out with,...well not really raping,...but i;m cheering you on,...kinda like a sex version of anthony robbins
"now what you wanna do is tell her something about her boozzy,...tell her it's tight,...allright now stick your dick in,...naw shove that chit,...now fuck her,...harder you wimp,...fuck her!!!!!!!,...now ask her who her daddy is?.....(she resonds)
ok nows a good time to call her your 3rd best slut this week....trust me on this,....
ok now block her punchs,....dude your not doing too good,....fight back,...oooooooooooooooooooh she got you in a figgure four!!!!,....oohhhh"

Apr 20, 2005
damn that opera music chopped and screwed might sound like some of dat devil shit. . . hopefully its a goth bitch and dat shit gets her riled up and she goes BUCK NASTY on dat ass! lol (but seriously go with some old school tracks not rap, bigger selection.)

May 31, 2005
Romp707 said:
Mac Mall - get a telly
Nas - get yourself a gun
Too Short - How it goes down
Paul Wall and Cham - Get Sexual
Jay-Z - Dirt off your Shoulders
Sean Paul - Get Busy
Andre Nickatina - Lips pt. 1 and 2
Tech N9ne - Slither

Just a few off the brain
i was gonna say nickatina- lips too! but yo theres a part 2?? what is that off of?