R3 Results

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Epitaph v. Foul Mouth

Winner:
Foul Mouth

To Avoid Bitching:
EPITAPHZ FLOW WUZ TIGHT AS HELL,, YOU COULD TELL THIZ CATZ A LYRICIST,, BUT WHEN IT CUMZ TO CLOWNIN I JUST WAZNT FEELIN IT,, FOULMOUTH AINT NEARLY AS TIGHT WITH THE LYRICZ, BUT HE COULD CLOWN AND HIZ VERSE STILL HAD HEAT,, SINCE THIS IS A BATTLE,, I GOTTA GO WITH FOULMOULH

shit. one cat got a rhyme and the other cat got snaps. two different styles, makes it hard to compare one to the other. the better rhymes was epitaph, the better lines was foul mouth. epitaph can bring heat once he starts battlin with the rest of these fools. Vote=Foul Mouth

Epitaph is fukkin blowin up! His flows are dope as fukk. They ain't shit for a battle, but damn homey its heet. Foul mouth is rippin it up too, but he aint the spitter that Epitaph is
Head Coach v. Dvious

Winner:
Dvious

THIZ AINT NO CONTEST,, DVIOUS CLEARLY TOOK THIZ SHIT.

this is better to judge. styles are the same. overall Dvious just had better rhymes and lines.

Dvious, hands down homey.

May 12, 2002
CONGATS TO THE WINNERS..DVIOUS MAYNE..YER SHIT WAS DOPE..I TRIED TA TAKE IT..BUT I GUESS THE BETTER MAN DID..HA..LESS DO THIS SHIT SUM OTHER TIME EH?? GOOD SHIT ON THE TOURNEY STEALTH..SHIT WAS COO..

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
-HeAd cOaCh" said:
CONGATS TO THE WINNERS..DVIOUS MAYNE..YER SHIT WAS DOPE..I TRIED TA TAKE IT..BUT I GUESS THE BETTER MAN DID..HA..LESS DO THIS SHIT SUM OTHER TIME EH?? GOOD SHIT ON THE TOURNEY STEALTH..SHIT WAS COO..
Thats tha way shit should be. Ive seen everyone complainin from a loss, but FUCK, it aint tha end of tha world, its jus a tourney! There will be others! That was classy...

E

Epitaph

ill do some research by watchen def comedy jamz.

lol ... it was fun