R2: Sam Savage v. Standanko v. Epitaph

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2002
I’m back 100% original with riged rules and added rituals of how to master syllables to blast individuals/
Ya adlibs are pitiful this bastard gets ridiculed like a fat kid in middle school trying to doing a backflip into a kiddie pool/
I Jab ribs with scissors pull gizzards til ya inards are visible/
your rhyme schemes are miserable no presence like your invisible/
I spit venom coming off the top with nasty flows leavin sores like
nasty hoes epitaph bit more styles than hungry moths at fashion shows/
fuck peace im mashin foes you don't need teeth? your catchin blows
viscous detachin domes/

i hope i didn't fuck my self with this verse!! got shit to do tommorow
so i thru up whatever i could before i threw up myself!! fuckin paul mason!! lol

:dead:

E

Epitaph

untapped disaster, this is rapture, tha last chapter, bonez fracture your domez scatter then I fast tha day after'
lulled by lucifers laughter, take up tha call of your captur, ya fall from jacobs latter, tha slipnot snaps on ya scapular"
its a massacar, an your a splatter, jus a cadaver, fecal matter on tha crapper, an ass out aperture'
The Asp Epitaph adder, you gitten bitten by my affliction, trimmed from slim pickens Cuz ya just another victem"
Broke tha encryption on what ya written, some kids was in tha pool pissen'
ya stummbled then flipped in, on your eighth grade edition, of english for tha deficient an ever since its been missen'
leaven you with that vision they're still laughen jus listen, so you try bridgen that schism jus wishen you's john grishem'
But ya flowz keep fizzlen cuz fabrications are fiction, beyond your reachez restiction inta tha breach you bin bidden'
keep your eyes hidden but peek ta leach what im liven; next collision i switch ta dissen that pseudo stacey keach for cheech'
Your hopes are up in smoke so toke that hydro in heaps..................

May 6, 2002
Wouldn't miss it for the world/yall flaw doggs be gossipin' like a girl/i hear yall just love pearl neckleceses/being provided with facial bliss/my lyrics nuttin' on yall like that cane totein' planters bitch/..you fucks../sam let ya moms know my customers ain't likein' the way her dimple ball ass twerks it/i'll take epitaph out under god like them judges in the 9th circuit/duck when i spurt this/breath carryin' vocal tones/touchin' down on ya domes from the internet straight to your homes/..his epitaph read../"here lies sam savage/always broke so he smoked upon that babbage/the sicc ganja toker split his fuckin' shit like some cabbage/..restin' in puke''../you hoe ass bastards love to talk shit/next time keep yo shit quiet and don't speak unless your spoken to/..bitch../

Ka Pow