Protests around the globe 3/20/03

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:

My guess is that they are trying to get MEDIA coverage so that their voices can be heard.
their voice has been heard. theyre trying to destroy america. why else would you want to cripple the economy?

May 16, 2002
I heard there were hella big ones in Iraq. I saw like three Iraqi dudes on the news with pickette signs that read "Damn you Saddam, if we didn't have guns pointed to our heads we'd spit in your face" and "Hurry up and kick Saddumass' ass America, we love you" sheeit they must of walked around for like 30 minutes before they were shot dead and their entire families murdered. I also heard that it was going into the Iraqi Guiness book of world records for not only having the biggest protest in numbers ever on Iraqi soil but for also being the protest that lasted the longest in terms of minutes on Iraqi soil.

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ sounds like a great piece of american war propagandha.....
actually protests in europe were quite numerous. 100,000 people in berlin. strikes in italy, big protests in france and greece. and even spain (a "willing" nation according to W.)

even here in thailand, where i live at the moment, there were quite a few people voicing their opinion against a unilateral strike.

Nov 8, 2002
RedStorm said:
i'm all for standing up for what you believe in, but what the fuck do these people in SF hope to accomplish by blocking traffic?
Does ones freedom to gather Triumph over ones freedom to Drive on a Public road, or Go shopping?

May 2, 2002
not only are the bitches in frisco that are protesting serving no purpose to society, but their stupid asses blocking the streets made it impossible for firetrucks to get through in emergencies... people died because they could get to them in time..

good job protestors! americans died because you're selfish! kudos!

I propose, we take all the protesting pussies, put them in a giant meatgrinder, cook them, then feed them to Iraqis in rations. who's with me?

Jul 7, 2002
phil said:

their voice has been heard. theyre trying to destroy america. why else would you want to cripple the economy?
its already fucked.

how else can the common man get his voice heard in america
nowadays?.....those ppl are the economy and america