Project Megiddo (FBI assessment of Potential Domestic terrorism)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
FBI said:
Believe in end-time, benign religious beliefs or NWO conspiracy theories orthink you have a right to posses a firearm?, YOU MAY BE A TERRORIST
Im going to highlight some main points in the introduction for you to ponder.. Remember, this is just an introduction to it.. the specifics are in the link at the bottom of this post....

I. INTRODUCTION

Are we already living on the precipice of the Apocalypse?. the chaotic final period of warfare between the forces of good and evil signaling the second coming of Christ, as forecast in the New Testament’s Book of Revelation? Or, will life on earth continue for another 1,000 years, allowing humans to eliminate disease and solve the mysteries of the aging process so they can live as long as Methuselah, colonize space, commune with extraterrestrials, unravel the secrets of teleportation, and usher in a golden age of peace and productivity? [4]

At first glance, some of the predictions compiled in Prophecies for the New Millennium that claim to foretell how the millennium will affect the United States seem benign. In fact, those predictions capture some of the countless ways that domestic terrorists view how the millennium will affect the world. The threat posed by extremists as a result of perceived events associated with the Year 2000 (Y2K) is very real.

Numerous religious extremists claim that a race war will soon begin, and have taken steps to become martyrs in their predicted battle between good and evil. Three recent incidents committed by suspects who adhere to ideologies that emphasize millennial related violence illustrate those beliefs: Buford O. Furrow, Jr., the man charged in the August 1999 shootings at a Los Angeles area Jewish day care center, told authorities "its time for America to wake and kill the jews"; Ben Smith, who committed suicide after shooting at minorities in Indiana and Illinois, killing two and injuring ten, over the July 4, 1999 weekend, was found to have literature in his home that indicated the year 2000 would be the start of the killing of minorities; and John William King, the man convicted in the dragging death of James Byrd, Jr., a black man in Jasper, Texas, believed that his actions would help to initiate a race war. Each of these men believed in the imminence of a racial holy war.

Meanwhile, for members of the militia movement the new millennium has a political overtone rather than a religious one. It is their belief that the United Nations has created a secret plan, known as the New World Order (NWO), to conquer the world beginning in 2000. The NWO will be set in motion by the Y2K computer crisis.

Religious motivation and the NWO conspiracy theory are the two driving forces behind the potential for millennial violence. As the end of the millennium draws near, biblical prophecy and political philosophy may merge into acts of violence by the more extreme members of domestic terrorist groups that are motivated, in part, by religion. The volatile mix of apocalyptic religions and NWO conspiracy theories may produce violent acts aimed at precipitating the end of the world as prophesied in the Bible.

When and how Christ’s second coming will occur is a critical point in the ideology of those motivated by extremist religious beliefs about the millennium. There is no consensus within Christianity regarding the specific date that the Apocalypse will occur. However, within many right-wing religious groups there is a uniform belief that the Apocalypse is approaching. Some of these same groups also point to a variety of non-religious indicators such as gun control, the Y2K computer problem, the NWO,the banking system, and a host of other “signs” that the Apocalypse is near. Almost uniformly, the belief among right-wing religious extremists is that the federal government is an arm of Satan. Therefore, the millennium will bring about a battle between Christian martyrs and the government. At the core of this volatile mix is the belief of apocalyptic religions and cults that the battle against Satan, as prophesied in the Book of Revelation, will begin in 2000.

An example of the confrontational nature and belief system of religiously motivated suspects illustrates the unique challenges that law enforcement faces when dealing with a fatalist/martyr philosophy. It also illustrates the domino effect that may occur after such a confrontation. Gordon Kahl, an adherent to the anti-government/racist Christian Identity religion, escaped after a 1983 shootout with police that left two Deputy U.S. Marshals dead. He was later killed during a subsequent shootout with the FBI and others that also left a county sheriff dead. In response to the killing of Kahl, Bob Mathews, a believer in the racist Odinist ideology, founded The Order. After The Order committed numerous crimes, its members were eventually tracked down. Mathews escaped after engaging in a gun battle and later wrote, “Why are so many men so eager to destroy their own kind for the benefit of the Jews and the mongrels? I see three FBI agents hiding behind some trees . . . I could have easily killed them . . . They look like good racial stock yet all their talents are given to a government which is openly trying to mongrelize the very race these agents are part of . . . I have been a good soldier, a fearless warrior. I will die with honor and join my brothers in [heaven].” Exemplifying his beliefs as a martyr, Mathews later burned to death in an armed standoff with the FBI.

In light of the enormous amount of millennial rhetoric, the FBI sought to analyze anumber of variables that have the potential to spark violent acts perpetrated by domestic terrorists. Religious beliefs, the Y2K computer problem, and gun control laws all have the potential to become catalysts for such terrorism. The following elements are essential to understanding the phenomenon of domestic terrorism related to the millennium:

http://www.cesnur.org/testi/FBI_004.htm

Dec 25, 2003
So what?

This is a simple profile of known hate groups and groups with the potential for violence. Many of the racist hate groups, militia groups, and anti-minority groups believe in all the same conspiraces you do Troll. In other words, your views are pretty much the same as those of the AK-47-buying, bomb-shelter building kooks and nazis in the Midwest.

In fact, the NWO/Globalist viewpoint was first popularized by a racist, paranoid anti-Semite. The reason "Government Control" is so feared and such an integral part of the movement is that the movement took shape during a time when people believed Communists would take over the world aided by a worldwide police state.

Many of the anti-communist ramblings still survive today in conspiracy theories about Russia. (Russia supposedly is still a huge world power that could take us over at any second.)

In addition, the report does not say "If you are against gun control and believe in the NWO and corrupt international bankers, you are a terrorist."

It says that many of those people with the potential for violent acts and domestic terrorism do in fact, believe in that. There is a big distinction I think you must have missed.

Finally, the report deals with Y2K violence and may have been written years ago. Read the latest NIE or some of the output by global terrorism thinktanks. NWO-fearing hicks and Jew conspiracists are not even a large focus of the FBI / CIA anymore.

Aug 8, 2003
WHITE DEVIL said:
sorry for the delayed response, i wasnt really expecting to debate this, it was merely a warning for those of us who do believe an NWO plot is underfoot that having such beliefs is seen as possible terrorist activity, ur first response, "so what?" is trademark for someone who doesnt have such beliefs but as to why you felt it was important to add your two cents on this is beyond me but i will respond nonetheless...
WHITE DEVIL said:
This is a simple profile of known hate groups and groups with the potential for violence. Many of the racist hate groups, militia groups, and anti-minority groups believe in all the same conspiraces you do Troll. In other words, your views are pretty much the same as those of the AK-47-buying, bomb-shelter building kooks and nazis in the Midwest.
for the most part the bigger diffrence between my beliefs and the AK-47 buying, bomb shelter bulding kooks and nazi's is that they are disheartend that the government has taken an easy stance on gay's and minorities in military and government positions... i see it more or less as a class war...
WHITE DEVIL said:
In fact, the NWO/Globalist viewpoint was first popularized by a racist, paranoid anti-Semite. The reason "Government Control" is so feared and such an integral part of the movement is that the movement took shape during a time when people believed Communists would take over the world aided by a worldwide police state.
what was the name of this guy? i can personally say i started believing the facts about the NWO/Globalist's after 9/11 and hearing bush sr speak about the NWO..
WHITE DEVIL said:
Many of the anti-communist ramblings still survive today in conspiracy theories about Russia. (Russia supposedly is still a huge world power that could take us over at any second.)
i am not anti-commie although i am pro-capitalist.. i just dont like how the system is manipulated..

WHITE DEVIL said:
In addition, the report does not say "If you are against gun control and believe in the NWO and corrupt international bankers, you are a terrorist."
and niether did i.. i figured those who came into the gathering of minds would be smart enough to determine that these are factors and clues they look for in identifying some of these alleged terrorists.. hence the title of this very thread "FBI Assessment] of potential domestic terrorism"... do i have to be that painfully obvious and blunt about my assertions and articles?
WHITE DEVIL said:
It says that many of those people with the potential for violent acts and domestic terrorism do in fact, believe in that. There is a big distinction I think you must have missed.
I know what it was saying.. read my response to the quote above this one.. this maybe more of a guideline of data collecting for a 'blacklisting' type of deal.. but thats just my opinion
WHITE DEVIL said:
Finally, the report deals with Y2K violence and may have been written years ago. Read the latest NIE or some of the output by global terrorism thinktanks. NWO-fearing hicks and Jew conspiracists are not even a large focus of the FBI / CIA anymore.
are u saying that the FBI's assessment of potential domestic terrorism isnt being considered and is no longer a factor today?? shocking!!