playa A you sonfa beeeeech!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
Playa a was on the AP track gunz will bust featuring skatter and snug. Not sure where playa a is from.

I think the german guy who made some beats on anghellic was Ronnz from berlin.

Aug 31, 2005
techn9nehq said:
I'm pretty sure there are ZERO beats from Ronnz on Everready. Playa A used to post here a lot back in like 2003. I lost contact with him around 2003/2004.
why no ronz tracks on everready? he has been one of tech's best producers IMO

Aug 20, 2002
yeah...what a pity Ronnz will not have any beat on EVERREADY!!!he´s a really really talented dude,maaaan....
Playa A is very busy right now...he´s plans to drop an album later this year which will be titled "GUERILLA MOVEMENT PART2" with his brother KG and his homey NIMA ONE.
He´ll also drop his 2nd solo-album later this year,...i dunno i can imagine the title will be "Es ist Playa",but i dunno!!!Bangin´tracks produced by RONNZ from BERLIN!!!!

I hope he´ll make it onto TECH´s later albums again to show how good he really is,YEAH!!!

check www.playaa.de there´s sum contact info,..or holla at me!!!

Peace!!!

Oct 5, 2004
maybe they jus didnt wanna ronnz beat on everready? maybe they said "damn we got some bangers an the slots full we'll get at u next round"?? shit aint no big deal.

Apr 21, 2003
Fruntsch said:
yeah...what a pity Ronnz will not have any beat on EVERREADY!!!he´s a really really talented dude,maaaan....
Playa A is very busy right now...he´s plans to drop an album later this year which will be titled "GUERILLA MOVEMENT PART2" with his brother KG and his homey NIMA ONE.
He´ll also drop his 2nd solo-album later this year,...i dunno i can imagine the title will be "Es ist Playa",but i dunno!!!Bangin´tracks produced by RONNZ from BERLIN!!!!

I hope he´ll make it onto TECH´s later albums again to show how good he really is,YEAH!!!

check www.playaa.de there´s sum contact info,..or holla at me!!!

Peace!!!
hey fruntsch!

Aug 20, 2002
hey....

Trick420 said:
hey fruntsch!
HEy,...ssup?how are ya??
i just wanted to let y´all know....I`M BACK ONLINE!!!!

took me a couple of months to fix mah comp...I was only able to jump online when I was at my parents´house!!!

But now,everything aight again...LOL....

hey,Stacie....I´ll write ya a private message!!!!!

say hello to drdrew.....!!!i might need him again,lol