OLD SCHOOL: 4080-Young Black Brothas....Remember this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2003
I've been sick and at home and started looking at my old magazines. Just thought of posting some pages from acouple of magazines. I'll be posting some more later on....

This issue: 4080 Magazine: Young Black Brothas #35....enjoy!

Props: dalycity650

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
dope thread, good scans, but lmao @ the pic titled "dre from outkast, kokane and big lurch looking for free samples of visine" when "dre from outkast" is clearly Layzie Bone, and double lmao @ Layzie Bone falling asleep on Kokane's shoulder.

G

Goodfella

great thread!! i think my boy still got the whole spread up on his living room wall

Dec 2, 2003
Thanks! I've been sick and bored, so i started looking at my magazines and found some hella old Murder Dog Magazine(the hella big ones), 4080 Magazines, Xplosive Magazines, Roots Magazines, Loop Magazines, Rap Pages, Showcase Magazines and some other ones. I'll be posting some more soon.

Yea, the pic of Layzie Bone and they said its Dre of Outkast is hella funny cause they dont look alike, i dont know how anyone can get them mixed up.

I just thought this would be a good read, glad ya'll like it.