Oakland Street Legend Mickey MO Audio Book!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
I have been speaking with Oakland Street Legend Ex Druglord Mickey Mo, and he wanted me to put it out here that he is working on his audio version of his book he released some years ago. It is a great read, and shows a different side to the story of the infamous drug war between Mickey Mo's crew and Felix Mitchell's crew. Put it this way Mickey always laughs when ever i mention how Felix ran the town and was untouchable back in the day. Mickey said he was still in Oakland after the dust settled and Felix moved to LA, but Mickey has turned a new leaf and has found god and is now a minister at his church Keys 2 the Heart in Oakland. I will update as soon as he gives me more info. Here's a link to his website www.mickeymo.com

May 29, 2002
Yeah he's a good dude, he told me that american gangster came at him also, but they only wanted to talk about the negative stuff, and not his changed lifestyle so he turned them down. 1

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BUMP MURDER DUBBZ
I STILL CALL THE HOOD TWOMP$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

SUBMARINER LOL .>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AND DON'T GET STUPIED IN THIS THREAD NIGGA THIS LEGENDARY

SO NIGGAZ FROM CORN BALL AVENUE WHAT EVER THE FUCK

BE EASY

THIS OAKLAND SO SOME RESPECT