Norman Batez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Golly, what fun would that be telling people? lol Besides, maybe I am who I say I am, maybe I am just Norman. My mother always taught me that the game should be sold and not told my friend. What I will say is that I am one member who has been around for quite a long time, an "impact player" should you say, always have been a big poster since the beginning. You and I have even battled a few times before, lol. Thank You!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Well...if your style is the same, chances are i'll remember it. So once i see you post...i should know. Tell me when you started posting on here? Or at least name some folks who were around the same time you were. I'm curious as fuck. Not too many vets left on this board.

But...if you are Kawada or Jef...let me know now. Cuz in that case, i wanna battle.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Stealth said:
Well...if your style is the same, chances are i'll remember it. So once i see you post...i should know. Tell me when you started posting on here? Or at least name some folks who were around the same time you were. I'm curious as fuck. Not too many vets left on this board.

But...if you are Kawada or Jef...let me know now. Cuz in that case, i wanna battle.

Perhaps you will, or perhaps you wont. I would name quite a few people who were around :

Roloc
Villain
Mind Gone
Mr Billistic
Chiligurl
Vamps
Triple X
MiniMac
TheLoccsta187
You as StealthLocc
etc

Although I thought you might have guessed when I stated that we had battled a few times before, and I won all times. But my mother always says that suspense is best when those who are curious seek answers. Thank You and God Bless You!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Mind Gone or Mindzgone? Mind Gone was cool as fuck. Mindzgone was a pussy.

Norman...were you in the tournament that vamps was a judge for?

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Stealth said:
Mind Gone or Mindzgone? Mind Gone was cool as fuck. Mindzgone was a pussy.

Norman...were you in the tournament that vamps was a judge for?

Golly, both of those fellows were cool with me and both how you say "tight with theirs"? Besides, from I remember, both of them beat you in battle.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

YoungVicious said:

I hope he's one of em....or Mr. F. Them cats were so filthy. So was Mindzgone....what happened to him?

Hmmm, pretty good guesses my friend, what happened to them? I often asked myself the same thing.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

OH MY! I have never been one of those to join a how you say "click". My mother would consider that gang activity and might not allow me to leave the neighborhood. Thank You and God Bless You!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Norman...saying you've beaten me before isn't much. Back in the day everyone was a savage. But i give you my word that Mindzgone never ever beat me. As i recall...i beat him.

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Let me see... back in tha day, I used to be THA LOCCSTA 187 and $ICC LOCC. And he mention'd me. I have never really be a big poster. But I was coo with a lot of folkz. But mostly Mindzgone. So thatz who I think Norman is. Mindzgone was a battler, and was very good too. And he was in to alter egoz and shit. He must of had 10 of them. Mostly on my old board Tha Sicc Sense. So yeah, thatz who I'm guessin'.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Fuck it, i re-read this post. As far as i can tell, Norman Batez is Mindzgone. Always trying to get his posts up like always. Acting like a bitch, and stalking everyone one of my posts. Didn't i beat you OFF the boards before? Are you even allowed back? Maybe that's why you're keeping yourself anonymous. So i won't expose you and kick your ass off again. YOU ALWAYS WERE, WAS, AND WILL BE A BITCH. And you were talking yourself up saying you were an impact player...but then your rhyme was good, but not as amazing as i thought it would be. Reminds me of Mindzgone. Fucking pussy.