NEW YOUNG HOOTIE AUDIO "ON BLOODZ"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
freewayricky said:
^^^ why u say he fake???
I dont respect NY bloods being from LA i see a huge difference between NY clownbangers and LA bangin. They just make me sick in the stomach the way they "bang" out there. I should have said fake blood tho cuz i dont know if he a fake nigga but them niggaz is fake bloods ask anyone of your favourite LA rappers about it.

Jul 20, 2005
stunt1on1 said:
lol at that fake ol ny nigga el dorade red
wtf? U can't be sayin shit like that.....

This eldog is as real as it gets..... I put that shit on everything man...

I know the Federation... I know RIck Rock, and Doonie Baby....

El Dog is real cool dude.....

Don't Hate.... dont even speak on him... if u aint knowin' shit...

dude from Harlem, from Alabama, and from the Bay and Sacramento..

Ridezilla shit!

U a real ignorant dude

Apr 15, 2005
^^^ i gotta co-sign... El Dog is official on the streetz homie... i been around dude and see how he get down... you cant put him in the barell with other so-called nyc bangers... El Dorado does his thing!

Jul 15, 2005
Young Hootie? Where he from? I heard of him but know where he from doh?

And yeah fukk them fake bangin niggas out there. NY and alot of other spots is copyin just foe tha image. Just cause they think tha shit bool. Thats a kids mentality. Them gang-bangin dont make no sense. If they was already always thuggin doin they thang, whats tha point of them copyin us? All they doin is applying hand signs and colors 2 what they was already doin. Right? They average Timb and hoodie wearin thug is equvalent 2 our chucks and bandana swangin banger. So why copy? Faggots!

And yeah I heard of El D. Red. He might B a fake bangin nigga or whatever but as far as a thorough street nigga, he real. Real reconize real so dont hate.