NEW RULE.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Alright, I'll keep it short.

No more shit talking. No more flooding the boards. If you dedicate a post to talking shit on somebody, you're automatically gone. If anybody has any problems with another member, give me a PM.

Oct 28, 2002
yo make a shittalking thread were all shit talking takes place and not in all the KEYSTYLE threads...and if people still talk shit then you know what to do

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Basically, if your post isn't a spit, I will close it. From now on, this board will only have flows or flow related posts. Shit talkers will be closed off.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Flows that talk shit are perfectly fine. As long as your flowing, you're free to say whatever you want. Its up to the person dissed to reply or not.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Mc LoUiE said:
yo make a shittalking thread were all shit talking takes place and not in all the KEYSTYLE threads...and if people still talk shit then you know what to do
Im feelin that- Some mutha fuckaz just be disrespectin- I agree wit this man-

Oct 28, 2002
yeah NAME it like the SHITBOX cuz if ya need to say fuck you and some shit to somebody and you dont want to waste a flow you can put it up in there im not hating on ya stealth im just saying it will solve ur problem

~OuT~

Apr 25, 2002
Formaldehyde Rx said:
SO who DeciDEs whaAT iZ KonsIDered a fLOw aNd whAt Is NoT?
Ummm....Im guessing anyone who aint a fuckin retard. Please tell me youre kidding...how could you not be able to tell whats a flow and what isnt? Kind of like distinguishing rapping from normal talking...not too difficult.

Jun 11, 2002
well when i read this fools subject of a post i think its finally a flow but hes jus bumpin his gums......again.

damn man u can't go 4 posts with out mentioning me. lmao. good advertiseing. might as well put my cd cover in your sig.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm not really sure who recommended it. I'd say the large majority of the boards (with the exception of Lee Zilla) have told me to take a stand on shit talking and flooding.

Cel, I'm glad to see that you finally realize all of this. You've been actin cool as hell lately. Keep it up, and I'll let you delete your sig.