new Ja diss from em and 50!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2003
who gives a fuck about 50 cent, eminem & company ??? let them diss each other to death............. for god sake talk about bay shit...almost half of the stuff in B.A.R.T is about ja-fool...gay-z and that fool eminem.....fuck that

no offence peace

Apr 25, 2002
Don_Carlo said:
who gives a fuck about 50 cent, eminem & company ??? let them diss each other to death............. for god sake talk about bay shit...almost half of the stuff in B.A.R.T is about ja-fool...gay-z and that fool eminem.....fuck that

no offence peace
You brought this topic up from yesterday, JUST to put in your two hatrid cents?

get the fuck out of here.

Yea that Eminem, 50 cent, and Busta Song is sick, over the Hail Mary beat. Busta clowns the shit out of Ja...

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
They also say that the song with busta, 50 and eminem recorded there verses months ago. and then busta wanted to take shots as well with him, so they took those two old verses and placed bustas new verse in there to make it complete.

The new DJ Green Lantern mixtape which came out today, has another song about Ja featuring Obie Trice and D-12, and another by Eminem himself.

Theres also like 3 new eminem songs, a Remix to PIMP by 50 cent with snoop. Theres also some other disses to JA, by other people on the CD

May 19, 2002
www.federashun.com
Man, why did Ja Rule surprise me and actually come real nice on his "Loose Change" diss? Anyway, just wanted to say that I was SO disappointed after hearing the Eminem/50 Cent diss over the "Hail Mary" beat. That was probably the most garbage "diss" track I ever heard (and comin from Eminem too???). Yeah but anyway, this diss shit is gettin real boring.....