New E-40 song "Quarterbackin"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
sounds like a neptunes east coast beat. why why why why why. were from cali. dosent anyyyyyyyyyyyy oneeeeeeeee here me.

one night stand was cool gasoline was much better then the other to. but stop this east coast shit. lets bring the west back with the west, not turn into new york.

Apr 25, 2002
well i know it was on the new dj clue cd.... hate as much as you want but 40 is getting the bay on the map.... all you guys talk about is putting the bay on the map.... well this is the way to do it... 40 is handling his business and is putting the bay on the map... check that song... clue is giving shout outs to the BAY AREA before 40 starts to spit... and doing a song with the clipse is the way to get known on the east and nationwide...

so HATERS... keep hatin'

Apr 25, 2002
Shroeder said:
well i know it was on the new dj clue cd.... hate as much as you want but 40 is getting the bay on the map.... all you guys talk about is putting the bay on the map.... well this is the way to do it... 40 is handling his business and is putting the bay on the map... check that song... clue is giving shout outs to the BAY AREA before 40 starts to spit... and doing a song with the clipse is the way to get known on the east and nationwide...

so HATERS... keep hatin'
Thank you. The only person in this thread makin' any sense. Seems like they're buncha hypocrits on this board with all this whinin' goin' on.

And by the way, according to Nima, it's produced by EASki so it's not a "wack Neptune beat."