Negative Props. Do we need it?! Siccness votes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

???

• Total voters

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Exactly, its not a big deal but it adds that much more fun to sicc. And I don't care if it leads to banning people with -x amount of props, that's not why I want it.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
this site needs to put the Detox up next to the open forum and yes, get a negative prop button in action.
no, that's a bad idea. we don't need all these faggot thizz babies in the detox talking about thizz. i've already deleted countless "THIZZ" threads in there that don't need to be posted but people can't read other threads or use GOOGLE....

if they move the detox up, i'll likely be deleting way more shit....and asking for a lot more people to be restricted from the forum.

YES on negative props though. even though i'll probably have the most! lol

Mar 12, 2006
no, that's a bad idea. we don't need all these faggot thizz babies in the detox talking about thizz. i've already deleted countless "THIZZ" threads in there that don't need to be posted but people can't read other threads or use GOOGLE....

if they move the detox up, i'll likely be deleting way more shit....and asking for a lot more people to be restricted from the forum.
hahaha i guess you are right man..

the detox is for the elite

..and literate

Apr 8, 2005
they also need to allow negative numbers of props.... so say if a person has no props, they can get set to -1 with a negative prop. if you reach -1000 you should be banned

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
they also need to allow negative numbers of props.... so say if a person has no props, they can get set to -1 with a negative prop. if you reach -1000 you should be banned
i dunno...i think there should be two catagories...negative and positive...and each should be listed and not effect the other...

that's just me tho....

Mar 18, 2003
What I'm wondering is.. Would there be a seperate negative props stat or would it just minus one from your total props? And more importantly, supposing that someone get's pissed off at you, what is going to stop them from finding a hundred of your past posts and negging them all?