NAS/GOD'S SON = CLASSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 2, 2002
Dam.......

Nas is obviously the last real nigga alive and his cd tells it all.....I knew I wasn't going to be dissapointed with "God's Son" at all.....He's the illest lyricst in the game and ya cant hate on that!!!

NAS FOR PREZ.......

Oh yeah.......Funny how Nas and Pac were suppose to make a cd together called "One Nation"....Yall know Pac saw the ill in Nas

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I think it's a very good album...but not the best..he can still do better, I know it....by the way..like the name ELO

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i was kinda surprised at how tight the album is.....I like it a lot.....#2 is tight.....Eminem did the beat.....Nas sounds pretty tight over that shit.....it's a good album, but not the best.........

May 27, 2002
*ELO-HEEM* said:
Oh yeah.......Funny how Nas and Pac were suppose to make a cd together called "One Nation"....Yall know Pac saw the ill in Nas
AND SUPPOSEDLY JA RULE AND PAC WERE GONNA MAKE A CD CALLED "BANDANNA BROTHERS"

NAS HAS SAID THIS SO HE DOESNT LOOK LIKE JAY-Z (LIKE SOMEONE WHO PAC DISSED AND THEN TAKES HIS MUSIC LIKE A CUNIVING BITCH) SO HE MAKES UP A VERY HARD TO BELIEVE LIE. EVEN MEMBERS OF THE OUTLAWZ HAVE SAID NAS IS A BITCH

WHO TO BELIEVE....NAS......OR THE OUTLAWZ

May 27, 2002
OH YEAH

GOD'S SON IS ALRIGHT

I WAS REALLY LET DOWN THO, HAVING LISTENED TO STILLMATIC AND LOST TAPES FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS STRAIGHT

ITS MUCH BETTER THAN THOSE GARBAGE GROUP CDS AND I AM AND NASTRADAMUS HOWEVER

Jun 12, 2002
I think nothing touches Illmatic... God's Son was pretty good, I thought it sounded like a 2nd disk to Stillmatic but all in all it didn't live up to Stillmatic.. There's
been alot of shit that's happened in his life recently and it reflected on God's Son..