My next course of action?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
I have a question, If your cuzzin had heard some shit spoken of you by a beezy and he hella refused to tell you what it was and keeps insisting that its stupid drama ish, would u jus let it go?

Dont get me wrong, i can care less what was said by this snake ass female and am more questioning why my own cuzzin doesnt wanna tell me some shit. regardless of the fact this same female went and told me shit about him and i told him the moment i heard. this fool thankin me but cant return the favor and shit got me heated. I never would let a cunt get between family but my cuzzin actin funny style and now ive been begining to question if he would.

Sep 28, 2004
I'd think that there's some backstabbing going on.. but then again I am a little suspicious of people. Even some family, cause they're still people and people do all kinds of messed up things.

Jan 2, 2003
CannibalCrow said:
I'd think that there's some backstabbing going on.. but then again I am a little suspicious of people. Even some family, cause they're still people and people do all kinds of messed up things.
\MANNNNN.....my older sister usta steal everything from me...from change to paper money...to goddman socks!

now my younger one is stealin from me too!!...

one day i looked at my dank jar and noticed it was lookin short....later on i figured out it was her who took sum...what a bitch...

FUCK THAT SHIT HOMIE....ive been backstabbed in more than one way from my sisters...

shits fucked up....makes u untrustworthy of just about everyone....

i say assume the worst....but thats just from my experiences

Feb 9, 2003
If you don't care what the girl is saying then you wouldn't be tripping off your cousin and you wouldn't have made this thread.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
If you don't care what the girl is saying then you wouldn't be tripping off your cousin and you wouldn't have made this thread.
I honeslty dont care for this broad. She looks koo but shes a hoodrat. an indian beezy that says nigga this and nigga that. My cuzzin professed his love for her while he was "drunk" and she turned his ass down and went and told me all about it and i in turn told him that she had told me. she also told me that he was tellin HER everything i said about her. Im assumeing to make himself look better cuz he even told me one time that he thought she had a crush on me or w/e, and i told him i was koo.I kinda got that sense cuz he would also try to assasinate character while all three of us were kickin it and play it off as joking. I can see how it would seem like i cared what she thought, but i asked once what it was she said, and the rest were more along the lines of WHY he wasnt tellin me.

but i think its because he doesnt wanna admit that he told her about what i thought of her..

Apr 16, 2005
fuck it man..just let it go...i mean if he doesnt wanna tell u..then i guess he doesnt wanna tell u...and fuck'em just dont do ur cuz anymore favors..and leave evertything as is..cuz i doubt u wanna start problems with ur own family over some hoodrat.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
skoolin`` said:
fuck it man..just let it go...i mean if he doesnt wanna tell u..then i guess he doesnt wanna tell u...and fuck'em just dont do ur cuz anymore favors..and leave evertything as is..cuz i doubt u wanna start problems with ur own family over some hoodrat.
oh fa sheez. id never square up with family, especially not over shit like this. The worst i would do is jus cut ties with a faulty branch on my family tree.

Apr 25, 2002
fuck it, get as far from the situation as you can. your cuz is sprung on a bitch and it's best to let him figure it out on his own, the hard way if need be. plus it'll keep you outta drama. just move on and stop talkin to the bitch and lettin her talk to you. any time your cuz brings her up change the subject.