MY LIFE- PLEASE READ!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2004
to yall homeboys that knew about my wedding,sad to say i aint getting married.she woke up bout couple weeks ago and just said she's leaving.the way i look at it.its her loss.now i know what i got to do to make the next one last.and do i still love her? well after finding out info on her.she went back to AZ and put it this way,i love no hoe....so enuff of that.so enuff of that.

2 all homeboys engaged or married.good luck to yall.and remember,somethings are ment to be and somethings arent.good luck.
1 love
$KiNNy

Aug 31, 2004
ey whens some homeboys in the 530? i just moved up here lastnight.i'm living with my brother.i'm tryin to find something to do.i live in placerville at pollock pines.well hit me up i'm out.
1 Love
$KiNNy

Feb 14, 2004
damn that sucks. sorry to hear about that. plenty of fish in the sea though, so dont hold your bait up for just one.

K

KAH

ya homie sorry 2 hear tha shit that happend 2 u. Keep ya head up & stay in ur toes

Jul 28, 2003
FUCK!!!! NOWADAYZ BITHCE$ AINT $HIT, AND AINT DOWN FUCKIN FAKE AZZ PUTAZ.KEEP YA HEAD UP HOLMEZ $HIT IS MORE PAIN FULL THAN A BREAK EVEN THO I DONT KNOW BUT MARRIAGE YET BUT $TAY UP

Status
Not open for further replies.